2015 B's Final Shonen Jump Gathering

Started by BSaphire, March 20, 2006, 10:11:33 AM

BSaphire

BUMP :P ...

Happy Holidays to all those Jump Peeps out there!
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

JiiiWiz

I'm determined to get one of my Shaman King cosplays done by next year, so put me down as Nichcrom from Shaman King ^^
"Please don't.."

windgirlwithcruse

I am going to be Lilirara from Shamen king at the gathering. I hope to get done making her staff and Four Semenoian Warriors doll by that time.  :)

JiiiWiz

Quote from: windgirlwithcruse on December 26, 2009, 05:55:22 PM
I am going to be Lilirara from Shamen king at the gathering. I hope to get done making her staff and Four Semenoian Warriors doll by that time.  :)

I...will need to take a picture of you. It's prior :]
"Please don't.."

Sora

Depending on what I'm in from SJ I'm in at the time would determine who I would be for this gathering.
"Don't give me any orders."

iKuraudo

I so want to attend.
It really depends on which character from SJ I am being that day to come to the gathering.
As it gets closer, I'll announce it. ^^

waffle-lover26

This'll be my D Gray Man day, Shrunken-Kanda will hopefully be able to make it
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

Tabbychan

I'll be here as Videl from Dragon Ball Z ^^

Kiara

I'll be there no matter what! I'll be Karasu from Yu Yu Hakusho, hopefully I can drag some people along. Youko for sure, the others I'll have to see about when time gets closer. If my plan works out (I have a feeling it will) I'll end up bringing like, half the freaking cast.

Cosplayer/Photographer in the East Bay.

luluuxduplica1223

I'll try to appear as TenTen from Naruto. All depends on the day. :3
Proud member of  Moral Insanity Cosplay group :D
http://moralinsanitycosplay.deviantart.com/
My deviantart:
http://luluuxduplica1223.deviantart.com/

*Organizer of the Pokemon, Fruits Basket, Gravity Falls, and Wonderland gathering at Fanime Con 2013! :D*

BSaphire

Quote from: Kiara on February 16, 2010, 09:23:13 PM
I'll be there no matter what! I'll be Karasu from Yu Yu Hakusho, hopefully I can drag some people along. Youko for sure, the others I'll have to see about when time gets closer. If my plan works out (I have a feeling it will) I'll end up bringing like, half the freaking cast.
04 and 05 I did a YYH gathering and then I took over the Jump gathering from Star Geno. Needless to say Puu comes every year, but in 2005 we had Hiei, King Yama, Puu, Juri, Shishi, Youko, Jr, Kuwabara, Koto, Kuronue, and Toya (can't remember his darn name??? could be wrong) and we did a parody to American Idol that we called "Bishounen Idol" for "Der Cosplay." We had so much fun!  The gathering was pretty awesome too! I haven't seen a huge cast of YYH represented since :( So I REALLY hope your feeling works out! :)

Updated the list!
B
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

BrightHeart76

I'll be there as Tsunade from Naruto.   ;D
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

BunofGovt

Quote from: BSaphire on February 17, 2010, 05:07:49 PM
Quote from: Kiara on February 16, 2010, 09:23:13 PM
04 and 05 I did a YYH gathering and then I took over the Jump gathering from Star Geno. Needless to say Puu comes every year, but in 2005 we had Hiei, King Yama, Puu, Juri, Shishi, Youko, Jr, Kuwabara, Koto, Kuronue, and Toya (can't remember his darn name??? could be wrong) and we did a parody to American Idol that we called "Bishounen Idol" for "Der Cosplay." We had so much fun!  The gathering was pretty awesome too! I haven't seen a huge cast of YYH represented since :( So I REALLY hope your feeling works out! :)

Updated the list!
B

I remember that! 2005 was my first year at Fanime!  I'll be cosplaying from Gintama (Silver Soul (2003) Gintama is how you've got it listed) this year:  Zenzo Hattori.
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

kohana ichibana

:3 I'll be cosplaying Sarutobi Ayame from Gintama. >3
FANIME 2013 so far away... ;-;
ibekorra.tumblr.com FOLLOW MEEE

2012 ANIME EXPO COSPLAY LIST:
Misa Amane (Death Note), Korra (LoK), Tohru Honda (Furuba), Yoruichi (BLEACH)

Shinigami_Lover

I am going to try to have Team 7 there... Sasuke - Me , Naru - Friend , Sakura - Friend
DicePandaCosplay  || Running Man Panel '17, '19

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots
Naruto('15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)
OnePiece('14,'15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)

Kaori

I'll try my best to be there. I'll be Kaidou Kaoru from Prince of Tennis if I'm there :P Or a member of St. Rudolph, still deciding on that one.
Current Fanime 2012 Cosplays:
Watanabe Kanako- Star Driver
Ayuzawa Misaki- Kaichou wa Maid-sama

BSaphire

I have updated the list! 26 cospeeps and 13 titles!

@ Everyone: So BrightHeart76 and I are working on the Jump event. Which do you prefer:
Shonen Jump Cosplay Chess or Shonen Jump Cosplay Checkers? I'm leaning towards checkers myself for three reasons:
1: you would have to "jump" so to speak over the other checkers *LOL :P
2: The Bleach cospeeps already have Chess so they could join in on some Checkers fun :)
3: Easier to run and faster game so we could possibly play more than one game (thinking Bleach v Naruto checkers :P )

@ BunofGov:Some Cospeeps know it as "Silver Soul" but for the most part it is known as Gintama :)

@ Kaori: Yeah for PoT! For being a popular series it doesn't always get represented at the Jump gathering so I am glad that you are planning on being there!
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

BunofGovt

I think I'd prefer the checkers since it sounds like faster play.

Quote from: kohana ichibana on March 04, 2010, 07:48:23 AM
:3 I'll be cosplaying Sarutobi Ayame from Gintama. >3

Ouch!   ;D  That reminds me, I need to post on the Gintama gathering thread ...
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

BrightHeart76

Based on numbers and level of skill (I have NO chess skill)  I think we on the Naruto side have decided to vote Checkers too.  :)

Also, just to make sure everyone is aware.  We at the Naruto Gathering have a picnic annually.  This year it is open to everyone, yourselves definately included.  We'll be meeting in the park across from the Marriot at 1:00 on Sunday to enjoy some food, games and company.  No cosplay needed.  All games are free and I'll have some prizes.  It's bring your own lunch, but feel free to bring some to share.  I'm hoping you guys can make it.  ;D  Let me know if you have any questions or ideas.  
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

HimeNoToki

I'll be there as Hitokiri Battousai from Rurouni Kenshin and my boyfriend will be Jotaro Kujo from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (you can just mark him down as Himura, that's the username he generally goes by but he doesn't have an account on these forums).  
FANIME 2010 COSPLAY PLANS!

Friday - Wander (Shadow of the Colossus)
Saturday - Xellos (SLAYERS NEXT)
Sunday - Reimi Sugimoto (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4)
           - Hitokiri Battousai (Rurouni Kenshin)