2015 B's Final Shonen Jump Gathering

Started by BSaphire, March 20, 2006, 10:11:33 AM

BSaphire

The list has been updated and the Shonen Jump Cosplay Checkers event info has been included with the link to it's thread. 28 cosplayers and 14 titles!
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

HimeNoToki

BSaphire: Ooops, you put me under Buso Renkin! Same artist, but Battousai is from Rurouni Kenshin.  ;)
FANIME 2010 COSPLAY PLANS!

Friday - Wander (Shadow of the Colossus)
Saturday - Xellos (SLAYERS NEXT)
Sunday - Reimi Sugimoto (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4)
           - Hitokiri Battousai (Rurouni Kenshin)

DarkMoonlitStar

I'll be joining as Lenalee from D Gray Man (3rd uniform)
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life
Koujaku- DraMaticalMurder
Esdese/Esdeath- Akame ga Kiru!
Daiki Aomine-Kuroko no Basuke

BSaphire

@ HimeNoToki: Sorry about that :) I fixed it though
29 cospeeps representing 15 titles!

Still looking for cospeeps to play Checkers. Sign ups for the first 3 games are on the forums here:
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,13720.0.html

2 months left.... Are you ready?
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

Cailany

Yeah ill join. Should be fun ^^
I'll be there as Akatsuki Sasuke from Naruto Shippuden

Pengin-san

I will be attending as Yako Katsuragi from Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro :3.  Can't wait!
I'm hosting a panel this year!  Come check out Visual Kei: More Than Music!  It will be filled with fun, glamor, and sheer awesome music!

BSaphire

Quote from: Pengin-san on April 04, 2010, 07:36:32 PM
I will be attending as Yako Katsuragi from Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro :3.  Can't wait!
I can't wait! I haven't seen anyone cosplay from this before! :P
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

BSaphire

So we are up to 17 different titles and 34 cosplayers! This is strangely exciting :P We have less cosplayers but a better representation of the many wonderful Jump titles! I know that many will come that haven't posted, but I would love to add more Jump peeps who plan to attend the gathering... so tell all your Jump friends to hop over to the computer and join in on the fun!.. oh and that includes the Jump cosplay checkers games too! :P

Love ya all!
B
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

EJAY420

WHEN IS THIS SHOUNEN JUMP GATHERING? SINCE IM ALREADY IN THE NARUTO GATHERING, I COULD GO FOR THIS ONE AS WELL. SOMEONE SEND ME A MESSAGE WITH TIME AND DATE. I MISSED LAST YEAR'S JUMP GATHERING....DONT WANNA MISS IT THIS YEAR!

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/EJ_KING_OF_GAMES
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/EJAY420
Most Impressive.

Rhornez

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

NoForests

I am going as Misa. I do not have a specific outfit though, it is just her style. Is that ok?

BSaphire

@EJAY420: It is Sunday @ 3pm Just ask BrightHeart76 :)
@Mushdoomx: I listed you as Misa (original) it's ok with me I just hope the other DN cospeeps recognize your cosplay :P
List has been updated 18 titles 37 Jump Peeps!
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

Pengin-san

Quote from: BSaphire on April 06, 2010, 10:21:30 AM

Thank you, I am honored :3.  It's not much, so people might not notice, but this cosplay is most likely going to be the one I am most exact with.  Because it's so simple, I want everything to be just right!
I'm hosting a panel this year!  Come check out Visual Kei: More Than Music!  It will be filled with fun, glamor, and sheer awesome music!

BSaphire

Quote from: Pengin-san on April 11, 2010, 08:30:32 AM
Quote from: BSaphire on April 06, 2010, 10:21:30 AM

Thank you, I am honored :3.  It's not much, so people might not notice, but this cosplay is most likely going to be the one I am most exact with.  Because it's so simple, I want everything to be just right!
I understand that. I have noticed that unless a cosplayer is unique or brightly colored they run the risk of not being noticed as easily. Accuracy does help. :)
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

Ryo_Hellsing

I know someone who is coming to Fanime as Kenshiro from Fist of the NorthStar so I am definitely going to try and convince him to come to this gathering :D

jobiberry

I hope to make it!
If so then I will be Eve from Black Cat  :)  Hopefully bringing a Sven and possibly a Train  XD
Fanime 2013 cosplay~

*Arkham Asylum Harley Quinn- Friday and Saturday
*Marceline the Vampire Queen- Saturday
*Briar Rose- Sleeping Beauty peasant version- Sunday
*Super Sailor Venus-  Sunday or Monday

Shinsengumi

I'm be coming as the Shinsengumi version of Saito from Rurouni Kenshin.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Mimirinpro

I'll be Aki Izayoi from Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's! Put me on the list and lets do this ^^!

StarGeno

Hey BSaphire,

I plan on showing up the gathering once again. You can put me down as showing up as Afro Luffy from One Piece. I'm still working on getting my costume together but its looking good. If that doesn't work I'll show up in my regular Luffy costume.

BSaphire

Quote from: StarGeno on April 16, 2010, 12:43:53 PM
Hey BSaphire,

I plan on showing up the gathering once again. You can put me down as showing up as Afro Luffy from One Piece. I'm still working on getting my costume together but its looking good. If that doesn't work I'll show up in my regular Luffy costume.
I'll take ya as either one :P
I sure hope you are going to help with the Checkers :) *hint hint :P

So I have updated the list and we are at 43 possible cosplayers representing...... are you ready..... wait for it....... 20 titles! That is the most titles we have ever had! I REALLY look forward to this gathering this year.

Now we usually get together and do a couple of group photos, but I was wondering if anyone has suggestions for a photo order list? I plan on doing one, but I want to do some research on a couple of things first. :)

Take care Jump peeps!
B
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC