2015 B's Final Shonen Jump Gathering

Started by BSaphire, March 20, 2006, 10:11:33 AM

Dany

Quote from: BSaphire on May 07, 2012, 03:57:37 PM
So Jump cospeeps this year has proved to be really crazy for me *sigh* but don't stop JuMpInG! ALL Jump cosplays are welcome to come and Jump with the rest of us Sunday ~ 3 pm ~ FCC HS. So Naruto, Bleach, D.Grayman, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Prince of Tennis, DeathNote, Dragon Ball, and all those others... I'm looking to see what titles will be represented this year??? The highest # of titles represented in any one year was 13 and the largest number of cosplayers was 89... will this be the year to break either of those #'s.....? Time will tell... post it if your coming and tell me who as and what from :)

Squidges & luv
B

What time is the gathering running to? Depending on how long it takes for us to get in costume and how crazy things get before we hop across the street, you might have some Fist of the North Star :)
2012 Costumes (or so we hope!)
Ayukawa, Miime, Oscar, Yuria, D'Eon

ININ

Quote from: airanimechiic on April 21, 2012, 12:15:31 AM
Just wondering/worried. Is there going to be a separate D.Gray-man gathering like there was last year?

I was told the organizer for the D.Gray Man gathering on the Fanime forums can't attend this year.  We can have a separate gathering after Shonen Jump.

BSaphire

Quote from: Dany on May 07, 2012, 08:55:59 PM
Quote from: BSaphire on May 07, 2012, 03:57:37 PM
So Jump cospeeps this year has proved to be really crazy for me *sigh* but don't stop JuMpInG! ALL Jump cosplays are welcome to come and Jump with the rest of us Sunday ~ 3 pm ~ FCC HS. So Naruto, Bleach, D.Grayman, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Prince of Tennis, DeathNote, Dragon Ball, and all those others... I'm looking to see what titles will be represented this year??? The highest # of titles represented in any one year was 13 and the largest number of cosplayers was 89... will this be the year to break either of those #'s.....? Time will tell... post it if your coming and tell me who as and what from :)

Squidges & luv
B

What time is the gathering running to? Depending on how long it takes for us to get in costume and how crazy things get before we hop across the street, you might have some Fist of the North Star :)
We're at 3 pm and I hope you and hubby can come... got to have some Fist! So old school :P I also hope you will do a Q & D this year in the hangout? PM me if your interested still :)
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Dany

Quote from: BSaphire on May 08, 2012, 07:24:36 PM
We're at 3 pm and I hope you and hubby can come... got to have some Fist! So old school :P[/quote]

Well, old school with the new video game look, but I say it counts :D We'll try to see about getting there in time, but we could arrive after 3:30...that's why I wanted to check on the end time. The later it runs the better!

QuoteI also hope you will do a Q & D this year in the hangout? PM me if your interested still :)

I can check. I personally would like to, but I dunno what we could do it on right off that we have time to prepare. I'm lucking I'm getting through Masq stuff :( Sad Dany is sad!
2012 Costumes (or so we hope!)
Ayukawa, Miime, Oscar, Yuria, D'Eon

sugarpunch18

Would characters from Shoujo Beat also be welcomed? I'm just curious :)
Fanime 2014 Cosplays:
~Dean Winchester (Supernatural)
~Bloody!Kevin (Welcome to Night Vale)
~LoveMeUniform!Kyoko Mogami (Skip Beat)

clarapark96

Quote from: ININ on May 08, 2012, 12:55:19 PM
Quote from: airanimechiic on April 21, 2012, 12:15:31 AM
Just wondering/worried. Is there going to be a separate D.Gray-man gathering like there was last year?

I was told the organizer for the D.Gray Man gathering on the Fanime forums can't attend this year.  We can have a separate gathering after Shonen Jump.

We're going to hold an informal meeting, I think.

Yuu

I've cosplayed as Kanda every year since I've goen to Fanime and never attended the SJ shoot.

Guess I will this year.
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

BSaphire

Quote from: Yuu on May 14, 2012, 10:52:30 PM

I've cosplayed as Kanda every year since I've goen to Fanime and never attended the SJ shoot.

Guess I will this year.
Yeah.. what's up with that... you are always so busy and miss us... well we miss YOU! Come join us! Sunday at 3 pm FCC HS.

I will update the list over the weekend while I do my mountain of paperwork and finalize the Official List. Feel free to post if your coming and drag your JuMp cosplaying friends with you... but please keep the blood to a minimum *LOL
Squidges JUmp PeePs!
B
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

sharsachan

we'll hopefully be there!!

From Dragon Ball Z

I'll be there as Bulma, with my baby as a live Baby Trunks.
Also my other two kids will be a young Trunks and Young Bra

however, I havent been to fanime since 2005, and I'm unsure of what "FCC HS" is, so I don't know where to meet y'all!
Founder of the Desert Chikins

BSaphire

Quote from: sharsachan on May 20, 2012, 07:56:49 AM
we'll hopefully be there!!

From Dragon Ball Z

I'll be there as Bulma, with my baby as a live Baby Trunks.
Also my other two kids will be a young Trunks and Young Bra

however, I havent been to fanime since 2005, and I'm unsure of what "FCC HS" is, so I don't know where to meet y'all!
Since you said you were coming to the "Old School" gathering I will point it out for you. There's a mess of construction out in front so we found a replacement area for all the big gatherings to use :) *still dancing around the room :)
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

BSaphire

Just a quick post for the Jump Peeps! There is now a D. Grayman & DBZ gathering too! *Yeah for JuMp!
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

BSaphire

I have cleaned up and Updated the 1st post so JUMP on in and Post your info so I can add you to the list... don't forget your series when you tell me your character!
Squidges
B
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

Dare9179

Kyley

Will be there as Bulma and my husband will be Nappa.

BunofGovt

OMG I just realized I have no Jump cosplay planned for this year!!  *wonders if she can get a new outfit together in time*   :o
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

stitchez

AH drat Sunday!!! I have Hetalia planned for all day that day sadly due to panels and staying at the double tree I don't think I'll be attending this gathering ;3; it's too far to bother waiting to get on the shuttle to change to come back to have to go back and change again imo ... sigh

Well, if anyone's running around on Monday I'll see you then~ I'll be dressed as Sanji from OP and I should hopefully have a Zoro with me too!

Dare9179

Unless you want to move to another hotel, if it is in a reasonable price, the fairmount right now has openings in the hotel list.

stitchez

Quote from: Dare9179 on April 27, 2013, 08:08:33 AM
Unless you want to move to another hotel, if it is in a reasonable price, the fairmount right now has openings in the hotel list.
I already have half my room mates money in so unless its the same price it'd just be a hassle for me to switch hotels at this point /sigh

CherryGeri

Will definitely be there as Echizen Ryoma from Prince of Tennis (as usual)! :D
facebook.com/cherrygeri.cosplay

fanime17 tentative lineup: Shokugeki Megumi / BnHA Tsuyu / Maidragon Kanna / P5 Makoto / FE Fates Sakura

weaponhex

I'll be Trafalgar Law from One Piece. Does not look like they are having a separate gathering for them this year.
2013 cosplay's
fri - Gintoki from Gintama
sat - Rōjūrō Ōtoribashi "Rose" from Bleach
sun - Trafalgar Law from One Peice
mon - Aido from Vampire Knight