2015 B's Final Shonen Jump Gathering

Started by BSaphire, March 20, 2006, 10:11:33 AM

TwilightLarryV1

anikihomeslice

Planning to go as Brook from One Piece. Slightly bummed that it does't have its own category though.

thepsynergist

I will be attending as Mystic Gohan from Dragon Ball Z.

ThatBlueDinosaurGuy

Krillin from DBZ here, I can't wait for this gathering!
Kono bangumi wa, goran no sponsor teikyou de, o kurishimasu ka

AigooDantat

If time permit, I will cosplay as Gintoki from Gintama :D
Really looking forward to this!!

TwilightLarryV1

Actually, I may be attending as a DragonBallZ character instead of Allen Walker.

L0Lpants

/
~Swap Meet staffer: '10, '11, '12, '14

AigooDantat

Quote from: L0Lpants on May 14, 2013, 11:58:28 PM
Quote from: AigooDantat on May 14, 2013, 10:22:44 PM
If time permit, I will cosplay as Gintoki from Gintama :D
Really looking forward to this!!

Good ^this. I'll try to bring in the Sket Dan so we can troll each other (finding Himeko's are quite difficult :/)

Haha awesome XD If you see Gin-san with glasses, that's most likely going to be me :P My contacts order won't be arrive on time so have to stick with glasses OTL

weaponhex

Quote from: L0Lpants on May 14, 2013, 11:58:28 PM
Good ^this. I'll try to bring in the Sket Dan so we can troll each other (finding Himeko's are quite difficult :/)

I'll be Gintoki on Friday with my Jastaway and Patriot as well <3
2013 cosplay's
fri - Gintoki from Gintama
sat - Rōjūrō Ōtoribashi "Rose" from Bleach
sun - Trafalgar Law from One Peice
mon - Aido from Vampire Knight

stitchez

Sweet! I managed to get my waitlist approved so I'm at the Hyatt instead of the Double Tree. Big possibility I'll run across the street and change into Sanji for the gathering now!

Hmmmm do I want to bring normal double breasted suit sanji, finish davey fight back or wear his little adventuring outfit from the beginning of string world....

weaponhex

@stitchez
I think singrfan is putting together an unofficial one peice gathering as well. If I find anything else out I will let you know
2013 cosplay's
fri - Gintoki from Gintama
sat - Rōjūrō Ōtoribashi "Rose" from Bleach
sun - Trafalgar Law from One Peice
mon - Aido from Vampire Knight

stitchez

Quote from: weaponhex on May 20, 2013, 08:02:32 PM
@stitchez
I think singrfan is putting together an unofficial one peice gathering as well. If I find anything else out I will let you know
Yup got a message about it, def hoping that works out as well!

StarGeno

Hey everyone! Its a new year and a new time to start preparing for the 2014 Shonen Jump gathering at Fanime. If you or anyone you know is planning to come to Fanime dressed as a character from any one of the MANY series that make up the Shonen Jump universe, then make sure you stop on by! Please post the name of the character you will be cosplaying as and from what series they are from! Let's all have fun and make this another great year for the gathering!

BSaphire

Quote from: StarGeno on February 19, 2014, 12:35:58 AM
Hey everyone! Its a new year and a new time to start preparing for the 2014 Shonen Jump gathering at Fanime. If you or anyone you know is planning to come to Fanime dressed as a character from any one of the MANY series that make up the Shonen Jump universe, then make sure you stop on by! Please post the name of the character you will be cosplaying as and from what series they are from! Let's all have fun and make this another great year for the gathering!
Thank you StarGeno! I cleared and updated the first post!
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

thepsynergist

Going as Yusuke from Yu Yu Hakusho.  I'll remember what day it is on this time, I swear.  xP

SkylerKarashi

Depending on how things go, i may show up as "Master" Light (light with dog ears and tail) and my girlfriend may be there with me as "lolita kitty L" (L i a lolita dress and cat ears and tail) both from Death Note
My Cosplay For Fanime 2024:
Thursday: Closet Kaminari/Yuri (BNHA/Yuri On Ice)
Friday: Goth (Boyfriends)
Saturday: Red (Pokemon & Smash Bros)
Sunday: Casual Kaminari (BNHA)
Monday: Goth (Boyfriends)

StarGeno

All right! We've got our first couple of jump cosplayers! Let's keep em coming!

K&K4ever

Hay B, like last time, I'll be coming as Kaoru from Rurouni Kenshin XD
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

L0Lpants

/
~Swap Meet staffer: '10, '11, '12, '14

StarGeno

Looks like we've got people cosplaying from a variety of different Jump series! Let's keep jumping!