2015 B's Final Shonen Jump Gathering

Started by BSaphire, March 20, 2006, 10:11:33 AM

Kutan

I am cosplaying Mamiya from Fist of the North Star (Ken's Rage version) on Sunday, I'll try to make it to this!

BSaphire

Kuronue and Puu from Yuu Yuu Hakusho will be returning this year!
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

StarGeno

I'll be coming once again as Monkey D. Luffy! I'm gonna try and pick up some black shorts so I can come as Luffy as he appeared in the Enies Lobby Arc, MY FAVORITE ARC!

StarGeno

FANIME HAS STARTED! I'll see everyone at the gathering!

StarGeno

Thank you everyone who attended this year's Shonen Jump gathering! A lot of people showed up and there were a lot of creative costumes! I hope everyone enjoyed the gathering and had lots of fun at Fanime!

-Stargeno

CountMetal

I had an awesome time at the shoot. Thanks again. Hopefully next time I plan to go to Fanime, I will probably have a Yamcha(Red Ribbon Army Arc variant), Ninja Murasaki, or Goku ready.

BSaphire

I have updated the first post! Please read and come represent your favorite Jump title!
Squidges
B
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

BunofGovt

It'll be hard to think of the Jump Gathering without you running it  :'(  Sorry I missed it last year, but I hope to make it this year!
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

Shinigami_Lover

Quote from: BSaphire on March 18, 2015, 01:39:09 PM
I have updated the first post! Please read and come represent your favorite Jump title!
Squidges
B

Thank you for all your wonderful work!

I will be coming as Kushina or Tony Tony Chopper
DicePandaCosplay  || Running Man Panel '17, '19

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots
Naruto('15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)
OnePiece('14,'15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)

Anti-Gonist

If i have time, i could come as Hibari from Katekyo Hitman Reborn and bring a Tsuna along :)
Fanime 2016
Friday: Persona 5 Phantom Thief
Saturday: Naoya Toudou
Sunday: Scheherazade
Monday:
Others:

kaijukalamari

My friends and I are hoping to have dbz xenoverse cosplays  done in time would that count for the gathering?

poisonapplecat

My friend and I will probably(very hopefully) be attending as long as it doesn't interfere with any other plans.
If we do go, I will be cosplaying as Allen Walker from D.Gray-man.

tuksuna236

Rubica

Considering pulling out my old Captain Unohana and Aizen for my husband. Debating on whether I should have my sister ship my minazuki plush from my old house or go Kenpachi Unohana and obtain her crazy sword in the next few weeks. Sort of leaning that way only because last time wearing the wig braided in front of my neck was one of the weirdest itchiest feelings ever.  :P

BSaphire

I have noticed so many sub gatherings of Jump titles this year and I'm happy to see the enthusiasm return! PLEASE reach out to all the other Jump cospeeps and tell them to come to this one on Sunday too if they can. Want to see it one last time with as much representation as possible!
Squidges
B
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

shellysunfish

I'll likely be going as female/gender bend Gintoki from Gintama!

Jon Chung

I'll be joining as Toshiro Hitsugaya... If I can find my wig haha.

toshiroronoa

I'll be going as Hijikata Toshiro from Gintama!

thepsynergist

Since this'll be the last one (apparently) I better make it this time.

I'll be attending as Jotaro Kujo from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

StarGeno

Its been a long time since I created the Fanime Shonen Jump Group. I will definitely be there for the last one! I will be wearing my classic luffy costume. :)