FanimeCon Events and Discussionmentarianism > Hotel and Facilities

Hotel Rooms, This is my FINAL POST on the subject... May 19

<< < (3/7) > >>

hana-chan:
Are the Hilton and the Mariott really sold out for rooms from Friday to Monday now? O.o I was checking online registration and neither of them was showing up...

PassingTheBuck:

--- Quote from: "hana-chan" ---Are the Hilton and the Mariott really sold out for rooms from Friday to Monday now? O.o I was checking online registration and neither of them was showing up...
--- End quote ---

I have not gotten the report for this week, so I can't say for sure...

However, what kind of room were you looking for?  

If it was a double/double, than yeah, it is probably sold out.

If it is a King room, than probably not, there should still be some rooms left...

Craige...

hana-chan:

--- Quote from: "PassingTheBuck" ---
--- Quote from: "hana-chan" ---Are the Hilton and the Mariott really sold out for rooms from Friday to Monday now? O.o I was checking online registration and neither of them was showing up...
--- End quote ---

I have not gotten the report for this week, so I can't say for sure...

However, what kind of room were you looking for?  

If it was a double/double, than yeah, it is probably sold out.

If it is a King room, than probably not, there should still be some rooms left...

Craige...
--- End quote ---

I actually just reserved a King w/rollaway room. Thank you sooooo much for these reports as to what's still available. If it weren't for that we probably wouldn't have reserved it yet and would be stuck. >.<

Tuplica:
Any news regarding the overfill/alternate hotels?  I guess since there's still a bit of room at the mariott and hilton they probably aren't filling up anywhere near as fast, but just wondering...

PassingTheBuck:

--- Quote from: "Tuplica" ---Any news regarding the overfill/alternate hotels?  I guess since there's still a bit of room at the mariott and hilton they probably aren't filling up anywhere near as fast, but just wondering...
--- End quote ---

There is nothing really left at either of the on-site hotels, execpt a couple of King rooms.

The secondary hotels are the St. Claire and the Crowne.  However, the news there is much better...

The St. Claire is sold out and we are looking to request more space.

The Crowne has one double/double for Friday, four of them for Saturday and 11 for Sunday.  Again, we are requesting additional rooms there too.

Craige...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version