FanimeCon Events and Discussionmentarianism > Hotel and Facilities

Hotel Rooms, This is my FINAL POST on the subject... May 19

<< < (4/7) > >>

snorlax:
Hi Craige,

The availability for the Crowne Plaza is off on your post. The availability should read:
1 rm on Thurs-5/25; 4 on Fri; 11 on Sat; 13 on Sun; and 3 on Mon.

Also, the St Claire has informed me that they do not have anymore dbl/dbls to add for the convention.

Those of you who are looking or need to book a dbl/dbl - please act quickly and do so at the Crowne Plaza before they are all gone.

King bedded rooms are still available at the Marriott and a limited number at the Hilton.

Leroy

ephemeralxdreams:
I'm also a bit confused about the rooms. Some of the hotels say "Available May 24 (or some other date)." Does this mean..that it's ONLY available on that day, and we can not book for 2-3 consecutive days?

Tuplica:

--- Quote from: "ephemeralxdreams" ---I'm also a bit confused about the rooms. Some of the hotels say "Available May 24 (or some other date)." Does this mean..that it's ONLY available on that day, and we can not book for 2-3 consecutive days?
--- End quote ---

Yes, that's correct.  If it says something like "Available May 24-27", that means you could reserve a block on days from the 24th through the 27th, but if it only lists one day, that's it.

Sora:
Oooo, wow, these hotels are disappearing really fast. Seems faster than last year.

PassingTheBuck:

--- Quote from: "Edward Elric" ---Oooo, wow, these hotels are disappearing really fast. Seems faster than last year.
--- End quote ---

I would look again, because it's changed...  

Craige...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version