FanimeCon Events and Discussionmentarianism > Hotel and Facilities

Hotel Rooms, This is my FINAL POST on the subject... May 19

<< < (2/7) > >>

Tuplica:
Sure does!  Just what I had in mind- thank ya kindly!  ^_^

Vanessa:
I just registered, since it was so late I got a king and a rollaway for my sister and her boyfriend for 3 nights. But I have a question,since she doesn't have a credit card I let her use mine. Will I get charged? Or can she pay cash when she gets there. Also any idea how much parking is this year?

PassingTheBuck:

--- Quote from: "Vanessa" ---I just registered, since it was so late I got a king and a rollaway for my sister and her boyfriend for 3 nights. But I have a question,since she doesn't have a credit card I let her use mine. Will I get charged? Or can she pay cash when she gets there. Also any idea how much parking is this year?
--- End quote ---

Okay... Let's try answering your questions...

You will not get charged, if she pays when she arrives...

$10 in the convention center parking, more at the hotels, like $18 for the hilton and $21 at the Marriott.

Craige...

otakuya:

--- Quote from: "Edward Elric" ---Oooo, wow. So, which is the more popular hotel?
--- End quote ---

It would appear that the Marriott would be the more popular hotel. It wouldn't matter what hotel fans would stay in, because most events take place in the CC, between the hotels.

FanFicGuru:
A note on parking, as my friends and I learned the painful way last year:

If you want in and out privileges, it's much cheaper to go with the hotel than with Convention parking. It's 10$, yes...but for every time you leave. We ended up having to go pick people up more often than expected and as such parking came out to be like, 50 bucks. >_<

Go with a flat rate with the hotels, then you can drive in and out, go to a restaurant that might not be as close to the CC or if for whatever reason you need to go get something from nearby you don't have to worry about paying for going in and out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version