16 (44.4%)
Marriott Hotel
20 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Voting closed: March 20, 2006, 12:35:36 PM

Sora

"Don't give me any orders."

PassingTheBuck

Quote from: "Edward Elric"They're still vanishing pretty fast.

We are thinking about opening rooms at the Fairmont, just to help out...

Craige...
Craige Howlett
Finance Director
FanimeCon/Clockwork
2003-2016

otakuya

Do the Hilton rooms remaining also equate the staff rooms left? And are the staff rooms already sold out?

PassingTheBuck

Quote from: "Otakuya"Do the Hilton rooms remaining also equate the staff rooms left? And are the staff rooms already sold out?

Staff will be housed at the Hilton Hotel, yes.

You would have to check with your Divison Manager to see if he has any rooms left.

Craige...
Craige Howlett
Finance Director
FanimeCon/Clockwork
2003-2016

Tuplica

Quite impressive... I'm glad I reserved a room early. :)

A question, if I may.. are printouts of our reservation required to check-in?  And should we be printing out the email, or the confrimation page shown on the reservation site?  Thanks.
Attending Fanime since 2002, having panic attacks and editing marathons since 2003.

PassingTheBuck

Quote from: "Tuplica"Quite impressive... I'm glad I reserved a room early. :)

A question, if I may.. are printouts of our reservation required to check-in?  And should we be printing out the email, or the confrimation page shown on the reservation site?  Thanks.

They are not necessary, but very handy to have when the hotel attempts to bounce or bump you from your desired room.  You want the confirmation number above all else, even if you only hand write it down, better to be safe than sorry.

Also remember that CMR, the people you are booking through are going to be on site.  Should you think the hotel has not been honest with you, you can find CMR at the Registration area.  They are there to take care of you, where it concerns the hotels and reservations.

Craige...
Craige Howlett
Finance Director
FanimeCon/Clockwork
2003-2016

Tuplica

Thanks again, PTB.  Quite right; I'll be printing out a copy or two just to be safe. :)
Attending Fanime since 2002, having panic attacks and editing marathons since 2003.

snorlax

For those that are still looking for hotel rooms:

Crowne Plaza
20 double bedded rooms have been added at the Crowne Plaza
10 king bedded rooms have been added at the Crowne Plaza

San Jose Hilton
12 king bedded rooms have been added at the Hilton
8 double bedded "Towers-level" rooms have been added at the Hilton.

(Please note that the Towers-level rooms are a little more expensive because Towers-level guests have access to the private towers lounge offering separate registration, complimentary breakfast and evening refreshments. Rates are: $119 for 1 or 2 ppl, $129 for 3 ppl and $139 for 4 ppl)

There's no telling how long these rooms will stay available, so if you need a hotel room, it's strongly advised to book now while we got them.

otakuya

So, um, by now, are all the rooms at Hilton and Marriott sold out?

PassingTheBuck

Quote from: "Otakuya"So, um, by now, are all the rooms at Hilton and Marriott sold out?

Look at the first post, it's updated on a daily basis, and yes, it's almost sold out...

Craige...
Craige Howlett
Finance Director
FanimeCon/Clockwork
2003-2016

FanFicGuru

Well, final update makes me glad I got my reservations so early.

Wheee!
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015