Fellow Kanon/Key Fanatics, Rejoice!

Started by Chun, March 25, 2006, 09:17:26 PM

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"
Quote from: "LastElixir"and how many drops of eye drop would they need if their contacts dried out?

Ever see the last episode of Azumanga Daioh?
Darn you! You made me want to watch azumanga daioh again. D:
I can't remember since it was 3 yrs ago. (The same year I got into sakura taisen.)
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

-zoxan-

Quote from: "LastElixir"and how many drops of eye drop would they need if their contacts dried out?

I believe he did - after like, what, 27 weeks of convincing himself that it'll be okay to watch the last ep. I haven't watched the last 4 yet, lol. Oh and I still have episode 6 to watch, I watched ep 5 yesterday. Umm, day before yesterday (technically). :)

Someone buy me a PuchiPuchi Prease~

LastElixir

Quote from: "-zoxan-"

I believe he did - after like, what, 27 weeks of convincing himself that it'll be okay to watch the last ep. I haven't watched the last 4 yet, lol. Oh and I still have episode 6 to watch, I watched ep 5 yesterday. Umm, day before yesterday (technically). :)

yes i have watched the last episode, but only ONCE.

watched the other 25 like 10 times each.

/nadesicosyndrome

j

mDuo13

Watching the last episode of Azumanga Daioh, and knowing it was over, after having seen the rest of the series spread out over nearly 2 years at No Name Anime, was a very sad experience.

-zoxan-

I shall admit that I haven't gotten around to finishing Azumanga Daioh yet. I have like ~8 episodes to go. I prolly will watch it from teh beginning since I forgot everything =(

Spiritsnare

The preview for episode 8 has two girls featured.

One is Makoto.

The other, Mishio.

We're winding down to the end of Makoto arc. T_T
epic progressive

vox

Tsubasa

-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Sunara Ishi

るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Spiritsnare

Episode 8: KyoAni is quite skilled at making the Makoto arc a slow, painful tearjerker. Grrrrr...;__;
epic progressive

vox

mDuo13

Episode 9: I've finally stopped hating Makoto. I mean, when she dropped the cat off the bridge in ep 6 or 7, I was seriously pissed, but now I just feel so sad for her... :< And yet, this arc still isn't over! I guess it's a good thing we're looking at 24 episodes, not 13 or 14, because there really wouldn't be time for more than one more arc if it were.

-zoxan-

God, I'm so behind! I shall turn on my "Catchup!" swith soon! ~.~

mDuo13

Quote from: "-zoxan-"God, I'm so behind! I shall turn on my "Catchup!" swith soon! ~.~
Heh, I just caught up in the past day and a half. With finals week approaching, I suddenly have time to procrastinate by watching anime. Well, that and I finished Metroid Prime.

LastElixir

caught up by watching up to 9. its getting pretty good.

j

Spiritsnare

Episode 10: You wanna know how this episode ends? It ends with me sobbing my face out.
epic progressive

vox

mDuo13

(1) Something about episode 10 just reminded me of "DEATH BY PURIKURI!"

(2) I was kind of surprised by what happened as a result of the comment regarding "if she wants anything, please let it happen" and all. I mean, I put two and two together, I just didn't think they'd actually go there.

(3) I think Akiko-san has become my favorite character. She's so incredibly nice, sincere, understanding... basically the perfect mother for Nayuki, Yuuichi, and the others. I have so much respect for her.

(4) I came closer than usual, but didn't quite sob my face out. We'll see if any of the other arcs can really pull out the tears.

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "mDuo13"(1) Something about episode 10 just reminded me of "DEATH BY PURIKURI!"

ROFLMAO.

Speaking of which, new sig. The lack of flashiness will be rectified in approximately sixteen minutes.
epic progressive

vox

~~Loktera~~

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"Episode 10: You wanna know how this episode ends? It ends with me sobbing my face out.

Yea... same here... Except my sister just happened to walk in the room
Quote from: "SPOILER" right as Yuuichi and Makoto are playing on the hill after their wedding.
The tears... and slight humiliation...
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

-zoxan-

Quote from: "mDuo13"
Quote from: "-zoxan-"God, I'm so behind! I shall turn on my "Catchup!" swith soon! ~.~
Heh, I just caught up in the past day and a half. With finals week approaching, I suddenly have time to procrastinate by watching anime. Well, that and I finished Metroid Prime.

Same here. I read a 100 One Piece chapters, and watched some anime. I have an exam tomorrow, so might as well watch 3 Kanon episodes. Good Times, yea, Good Times.

Spiritsnare

Kanon 11: Wacky thoughts.

Thank you, KyoAni, for turning this anime back into a cheerful comedic romance in the space of an episode.
epic progressive

vox

LastElixir

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"Kanon 11: Wacky thoughts.

Thank you, KyoAni, for turning this anime back into a cheerful comedic romance in the space of an episode.

i hope so, ep 10 made me feel like shooting myself.

j