Fellow Kanon/Key Fanatics, Rejoice!

Started by Chun, March 25, 2006, 09:17:26 PM

Tsubasa

Quote from: "mDuo13"
Quote from: "Crazy_Saiko"also, mduo13, Ayu is NOT BORING
she's so adorable -^^- and innocent.. and naive.. -^^-
~Uguu~
Still boring. Even in ep 20.

She's annoying. And fakely innocent. And stupidly naive. She'll be an uguu forever.
Amen brother.  Ayu's the complete bottom of my list.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Sunara Ishi

D: I am still somewhat of a fan of hers but I do agree that she's fakely innocent and naive... She's fallen on my list since the first series. I guess my tops this time are Shiori, Nayuki, Makoto, and Mai. Probably the bottom for me would be Kaori. I understand why Kaori did what she did to Shiori but I can't bring myself to totally forgive her.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Chun

Re: Episode 21

*Goes outside in the cold Davis morning and stares.

Haaah...

*Sees breath

Nayuki...

(I have a habit of after watching a very powerful work, my mind seems to enjoy emulating or assimilating the soul of the character in which is present. Think of it as a forced personality cosplay that occurs. I really don't know what causes such a strange reaction within, but it usually wears off after a few hours. Put a uniform on me and we're set.)

~Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

Tsubasa

I am similarly touched. ; ;

I think the only arc that won't make me shed a tear this time through is Ayu's.  Everyone else is already accounted for by this episode.
-Tsubasa

Spiritsnare

Ayu probably would've made me cry later on if I hadn't watched Kanon 2002.
epic progressive

vox

mDuo13

Crazy_Saiko

...i agree Rome...

but.. i'm kinda wondering
is the Ayu arc over?
or is just taking  a break with a Nayuki arc?
<br />Please, PM me if you\'re curious.

Tsubasa

There's more to Ayu's story.  We're just getting a Nayuki intermission.  Although, wishful thinking on my part, but they could ignore the rest of Ayu's story and we could get a Nayuki ending. =P  As cool as I think that is, that wouldn't be a satisfying ending considering how far they've delved into Ayu's arc already.
-Tsubasa

-zoxan-

still.lagging.far.behind....

...only 5 more episodes left, is it not?

Or was it three?

Someone buy me a PuchiPuchi Prease~

Crazy_Saiko

... grr there is just isn't enough love for Ayu

you people have no hearts! T_T
<br />Please, PM me if you\'re curious.

YoureMyHiro

Dude, theyre already doing Ayu? I havent been watching since they finished Kaori's Sister. Never enough time in the day too watch all the Anime I need.

Chun

Re: Episode 22.

*Ahem

YOU IDIOT YUUICHI!!!

I didn't feel anything about the promise between Ayu and Yuuichi. The reason?

You left your cousin in the corner and ran off to persue this. GET STUFF DONE YOU IDIOT. GIVE NAYUKI A GOD DAMN HUG.

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO, I'LL DO IT FOR YOU. BUT IT WON'T MATTER. I'M NOT YUUICHI AIZAWA!!!!

*Huff Huff

KyoAni, Nayuki Arc Followup kthxbye.

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

mDuo13

Finally watched the last two episodes.

Hooray. They were nicely done and not so Ayu-centric that it bothered me. And finally, the series pretty much makes sense. I am very impressed!

-zoxan-

Okay, here's what kinda bugs me.

In episode 9, when Yuuichi is reading the manga to Makoto ... why is the manga in English? When Yuuichi says "さã,ˆãªã,‰â€ã€€the video frame reads "Farewell" in English....

Someone buy me a PuchiPuchi Prease~

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "-zoxan-"Okay, here's what kinda bugs me.

In episode 9, when Yuuichi is reading the manga to Makoto ... why is the manga in English? When Yuuichi says "さã,ˆãªã,‰â€ã€€the video frame reads "Farewell" in English....

You're using a sub. (As another example of 'dynamic subbing', the monitor really doesn't say "You win!" in Haruhi ep 11. It was edited in.)

If you're using the raw, I'd like to see. Bring it later today. :3
epic progressive

vox

Makou

I started dropping the series after Kawasumi Mai's arc. After that... I sort of just... dragged myself......thr....oug..h........uguu..

Not too big a fan of Ayu either. Glad there's a Naiyuki arc. I'm going to get back in.