Thursday night badge pick-up

Started by Mordyan, April 02, 2006, 06:43:39 PM

MeliCat

Apparently my pre-reg didn't go through... :evil:

I had plans to arrive on thursday night, is that possible with early reg?

Please tell me I'll be able to have fun thursday and won't be sitting in my hotel room, waiting to get my badge on friday?

animeangelfish

Quote from: "MeliCat"Apparently my pre-reg didn't go through... :evil:

Please tell me I'll be able to have fun thursday and won't be sitting in my hotel room, waiting to get my badge on friday?

well they do say you can get your badge early, just, not..how early you know. Whether you can skip the lines friday or can pick it up thursday. I'm not sure but Thursday is technically 'pre=reg' night isn't it? so 'pre-reg' is int he name...yaa...I don't know but logic says no T_T

Cosplay 2013: Fem!Reno, River Song (Melody Malone), Hipster!Ariel
Attendee since 2005

Mai-chan

Quote from: "MeliCat"Apparently my pre-reg didn't go through... :evil:

Unless you can "convince" people to let you in. (Which, of course, would be easy for you.) Thursday night's events are pretty much pre-reg only. Shame.

But hey! You've got a hotel room Thursday night! I'm sure there are plenty of things to do, and I'm sure you'll have dozens of friends there, Meli... *I'll* entertain you, if no one else comes to your rescue. (We could go grab sushi to kick off the weekend's celebration. Or rebel and have Italian food.)

Anyway.

The usual set up: the Dance, Swap Meet, some screening rooms.

Previous posters: You guys forgot (or didn't know about?) Swap Meet Thursday night (as has been in the previous two years). That's one of the main reasons I bother with pre-reg... that, and the at-con-reg line. And it saves staff energy. And a happy staff is a good staff.

However, I've not yet seen Swap Meet sign ups. It could not be happening this year. It would be a shame if it weren't. (There seems to have been many changes made for this year... Tabletop, Wild 94.9, Stage Zero... hmm.)

However, you do not need a badge to be "at con"; just to attend any of the events/screening rooms/dance/whatever's happening Thursday night. I say: come anyway!

It's coming soon, people! *cosplay/finals crunch time*

--

Moogleborg

Luckily, i'll be around as a Rover this year, so hopefully if theres any problems, i'll do my best to help out! ^_^
Running on moé, 24/7/365.