Ball

Started by SakuraKanegawa, April 05, 2006, 05:55:27 PM

Best Nights for the Ball?

Saturday Night-7 p.m 8 p.m(Conflicts with Musicfest)
13 (31%)
Sunday Night-6 p.m-8 p.m(Conflicts with Masquerade)
5 (11.9%)
Both Days-After 10 p.m
20 (47.6%)
Dressing up? Does that mean I have to look like a penguin ala Pen-Pen?
4 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Voting closed: May 16, 2006, 11:59:26 PM

SakuraKanegawa

>____> like I said in my other post... a Masquerade ball...
^^ you know it would be fun!! (hope it's not to late for this suggestion v.v )

Green_Tea

Yay I would love to do this.
2011 Cosplay Plans: (Vocaloid) Cantarella-Kaito 0%, (Professor Layton) Luke 0%, (Ponyo) Ponyo's Dad 0%

OniCourseMusha

my gf has a formal dress to wear for the masquarade ball. All we need is a masks and fans.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

DayDreamerNessa

I'd be up for any masquerade ball.
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

Ruby

I WANT THIS TOO >:O I say if they dont, we find an empty room and put on some slow songs..or ball room songs..or..something.

>> I know we probably cant do that, I'm just kidding.

Or AM I?!
Chance of going to Fanimecon 2015: 50%! ;_;

Sunara Ishi

It'd probably be fun. >.> But how formal would it be? O.o? Would it require cosplay? Or just fancy dresses and suits or something?

I'm sure we'll have a lot of Tuxedo Masks though... >.>
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Akito Starwind

that sounds like fun.. Tuxedo Masks would be th common thing but for a twist you can have a hollow mask, from bleach on? or would that ruin it?
Dealers Room Staff 2004
Dealers Room Staff 2005
Dealers Room Staff 2006
Dealers Room Staff 2007
Dealers Room Staff 2008

OniCourseMusha

we do need another dance room where they play slow dance songs since the other dance is just all fast dancing and dress up formal. I HAVEN'T SLOW DANCE NOR BEEN TO FORMAL DANCE SINCE PROM!
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

gmontem

Oooh I'd love to dance in and dress up for this.  Need to put my Friday dancing lessons to good use.  :)
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

Sunara Ishi

How about mysterious slow songs? It'll fit the masquerade setting. :3
Maybe even ones that border on romanticism.

It'll be more fun to have the dances some formal dance rather than traditional slow songs for couples. One of the ones where you switch partners also. So even if you come with someone, you'd end up meeting new people.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

OniCourseMusha

I wanna dress up like this
Kraken Con Staff

MisakiFan41

I definately would love to do this...think its possible for this year?

On yet another break....

DayDreamerNessa

Has anyone sent an email, asking if we can have this event, we have a lil more than a month left, I think we could do it, if there's someone who can pull it together ^_^

Nina Star 9

i think that this event can be put together with the 20s/30s dance well. ^-^

i e-mailed jason ebner about tha 20s/30s dance, but i forgot to call him with mroe deatisl. :/ meh... *needs to do that*

Nanashi

20's/30's? I say the 50's! Greasers ftw.
Co-Captain/"The one who talks too much" of MANime!
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,17203.0.html

Jyunishinsho

Anyone read Dramacon?

I'll be the cool guy with shades not dancing in the corner of the room looking illegally cool.

DayDreamerNessa

Quote from: "Nina Star 9"i think that this event can be put together with the 20s/30s dance well. ^-^

i e-mailed jason ebner about tha 20s/30s dance, but i forgot to call him with mroe deatisl. :/ meh... *needs to do that*

That sounds good, I hope this idea gets off the ground soon, it'd be a nice alternative for those who want a different dance than what fanime already has.

I hope we can hear some word on this soon, because I may not have time to make a new outfit, if it's too late ;_;

Kazuko

:3 I would be up for this...if I can somehow sneak in my prom dress XD

~~Loktera~~

Consider the Wizard Howell Jenkins arriving to this event. *bows*
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

Shinsengumi

If they do this, I might check it out, I've haven't slow dance since 2000.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).