How do I pick up my badge? >_<;;

Started by scyper15, April 05, 2006, 07:19:08 PM

scyper15

Um.. I pre-registered at the con during Fanime 05 (Towards the end of the con, there was an offer to pre-reg for Fanime 06). And I'm wondering how I will be picking up the badge. Is it the same way as pre-registering online? >_<;; I don't have any receipt or anything.. D:

Tony

Please email your full name to [email protected] and ask that they send you your account information.

In a few weeks, we'll have information on badge pick-up on your account's page.
Retired.
Tyrannical Board Admin, 2003-2015
Webmaster, 2003-2007
Head of MusicFest, which has the best damn staff out there, 2005-2008
Convention Chair, 2009-2011
Director of Guest Relations, 2012
Something with Guest Relations, 2013
Father, 2014

Sora

So, it won't be listed on the registration section then like previous years?
"Don't give me any orders."

Sen

Quote from: "Edward Elric"So, it won't be listed on the registration section then like previous years?

Nope. I think this was discussed in another thread as well.
The best way to check right now is to login to your account and check your payments.
Claudia

Chair Radio '15
Fan Services Division メンバーサービス共同本部長
   Member '15
   Director '10-'13
   Assistant Director '08-'09
Registration Staff '05-'07

dOrkaLishiz

I just learned that one of my members backed out last minute, after the 4th, so if I pick up all the group badges, can I give that one to somebody else?
<3 Maria

Boscardin

ILuvHeijiHattori

i have a friend who backed out on the last day too after buying her pre-reg badge. She cant go to he con, so is there any way to change badge info to someone else?

Tony

Sorry, badges are already being produced... we gave until May 4th (and then some extra) for those kinds of transfers, so it's really just too late now. :?
Retired.
Tyrannical Board Admin, 2003-2015
Webmaster, 2003-2007
Head of MusicFest, which has the best damn staff out there, 2005-2008
Convention Chair, 2009-2011
Director of Guest Relations, 2012
Something with Guest Relations, 2013
Father, 2014

dOrkaLishiz

Okay, so here's the tricky part.

In the event that I, as a group leader, cannot pick up all the badges myself, is it alright if I send the receipt to my members so they can pick up their own badges?

Also, since one member dropped out, can I have a note added to my account permitting only one other member in the group to pick up that badge and give that to her friend? Or does the photo ID come into play when entering the convention?

I'm a Fanime newbie, so I don't know if you'll be checking for IDs when entering the Con after having received the badge.
<3 Maria

Boscardin