The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi - Awesome.

Started by Chun, April 10, 2006, 03:39:56 PM

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: "shortpachoo"Have any of you seen the gundam parody of the ending, if you haven't heres the link

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Gundam Parody Ending

Comparison of the two
hehe... that's amusing. XP
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

OniCourseMusha

Quote from: "shortpachoo"Have any of you seen the gundam parody of the ending, if you haven't heres the link

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Gundam Parody Ending

Comparison of the two
I found these video hilarious!
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Shinsengumi

It was funny but it was also pretty good how they did to the gundams.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Emerge

Magical Senpai

After seeing 3 episodes, I've decided to form up the San Francisco Bay Area Branch of the SOS-dan.  :lol:

I'm gonna be making armbands with the SOS logo on them for Fanime. If anyone wants one, let me know.  :D

Tsubasa

Quote from: "Richie Likes Maids"After seeing 3 episodes, I've decided to form up the San Francisco Bay Area Branch of the SOS-dan.  :lol:

I'm gonna be making armbands with the SOS logo on them for Fanime. If anyone wants one, let me know.  :D
I'm in. XD
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

pockystix

How to do the Haruhi Dance: http://ankadeblog.web.fc2.com/dance/

Radio EDiT: Otaku w/ Negima shirt performing ED dance

BTW, don't bother with the manga. The art is doujin quality [possibly worse].
New sn = Meirin

wirewolf6

yay! hope this anime can keep me from being bored   :twisted:

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: "Richie Likes Maids"
I'm also in. yay!

How much are you gonna sell them for? O.o?
And are we supposed to come up with characters for a random cosplay? XD
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "pockystix"How to do the Haruhi Dance: http://ankadeblog.web.fc2.com/dance/

The live action one fails.

Richie: I'm in and i have the perfect image for it. :D

My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: "RyuHayabusa"
Quote from: "pockystix"How to do the Haruhi Dance: http://ankadeblog.web.fc2.com/dance/

The live action one fails.

Richie: I'm in and i have the perfect image for it. :D

If it was me making it, I'd probably use just type. Either just S.O.S. or that being overlayed with brigade. (I forget what the actual one is... >.>)
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O

shortpachoo

Quote from: "Richie Likes Maids"After seeing 3 episodes, I've decided to form up the San Francisco Bay Area Branch of the SOS-dan.  :lol:

Count me in too

Fanime 2011 Staff: ??
Tech Minion: 2004-05, 2007-10
Video Programming: 2004-06
Staffer since: '04

Magical Senpai

Anyone know where I can order the novels?

Chun

What humbuggery! I made the thread!  :x

*calls an armband and WANTS SUPER DIRECTOR!

I'll DANCE FOR IT.

~Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

Tsubasa

Quote from: "Richie Likes Maids"Anyone know where I can order the novels?
One word: Kinokuniya.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

pockystix

Quote from: "Sunara Ishi"If it was me making it, I'd probably use just type. Either just S.O.S. or that being overlayed with brigade. (I forget what the actual one is... >.>)

The actual one is SOS団 [SOS dan]

Some examples I made:

Different fonts~

Maybe directors/council can get red, regular members get black, or vise versa. X3 While I'm talking about this, sign me up for one! XD

... But wait!

How about we gather up our own SOS dan and perform the infamous "Hare Hare Yukai" ED theme song dance on Stage Zero? I know - it's been done and repeated on YouTube, but never in a whole, complete group! All we need are at least 5 people [max. 8 - including the other 2 guys and girl], preferably 2 guys, 3 girls. If there's a girl needed, I practically memorized the dance. ^^; We can show the original ED animation sequence behind us, too [assuming they have projectors].
New sn = Meirin

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "pockystix"
Quote from: "Sunara Ishi"If it was me making it, I'd probably use just type. Either just S.O.S. or that being overlayed with brigade. (I forget what the actual one is... >.>)

The actual one is SOS団 [SOS dan]

Some examples I made:

Different fonts~

Maybe directors/council can get red, regular members get black, or vise versa. X3 While I'm talking about this, sign me up for one! XD

... But wait!

How about we gather up our own SOS dan and perform the infamous "Hare Hare Yukai" ED theme song dance on Stage Zero? I know - it's been done and repeated on YouTube, but never in a whole, complete group! All we need are at least 5 people [max. 8 - including the other 2 guys and girl], preferably 2 guys, 3 girls. If there's a girl needed, I practically memorized the dance. ^^; We can show the original ED animation sequence behind us, too [assuming they have projectors].

Heck, I'm down with it. I would like to do the dance as well.
I guess we can choreograph it. hehehe. we need someone to cosplay the 4 girls though
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Chun

If you can find me an outfit that won't eat up my fanime DR budget, I'll buy/make the simple Uniform and perform with you all.

~Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: "pockystix"
It would be fun. XD But I don't have a school uniform... >.> I like dancing but due to money constraints, I can't go out and buy an outfit.

The guys have it easy with the suits... (if we did actual outfits)
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O

pockystix

Hmm.. maybe it'd be more funny if you danced with other cosplay outfits [imagine other characters doing the dance]. I'm already stuck with my cosplay costumes, so I probably don't have time to make the girls' uniform either.
New sn = Meirin