The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi - Awesome.

Started by Chun, April 10, 2006, 03:39:56 PM

Emerge

Quote from: "Richie Likes Maids"After seeing 3 episodes, I've decided to form up the San Francisco Bay Area Branch of the SOS-dan.  :lol:

I'm gonna be making armbands with the SOS logo on them for Fanime. If anyone wants one, let me know.  :D
im down.

Magical Senpai

I was gonna use the standard logo for the armbands, I do have a vector-traced version I found on the SOS-dan imageboard.

Also, would it be possible to even sell these? I don't wanna violate any policies or anything, as I'm only making 20 of these. I'm giving them for free right now, but if demand goes up, I might have to charge.

Spiritsnare

I wouldn't mind donating.

Oh, and as an aside, your sig wins. So. Much.
epic progressive

vox

shortpachoo

Also willing to donate some money if needed.

I think that logo would work for the armband

Fanime 2011 Staff: ??
Tech Minion: 2004-05, 2007-10
Video Programming: 2004-06
Staffer since: '04

~~Loktera~~

I'll take one.

And proudly display it on all my Cosplay. ^^
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

Chloe

Ooh, I'd want one too~  It look so cute, and to wear it around would be fun having people recognize you.  HA HA.  At least when people would see it, they'd automatically know the SOS Brigade is out to get youuu! ^^
Cosplays for '10?  WHO KNOWS!?!

Spiritsnare

Just watched episode 3 (2? XD).

So f*cked up.

Will download ep4 tomorrow.
epic progressive

vox

otakuapprentice

Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Tsukai Mori

Quote from: "Richie Likes Maids"

I was gonna use the standard logo for the armbands, I do have a vector-traced version I found on the SOS-dan imageboard.

Also, would it be possible to even sell these? I don't wanna violate any policies or anything, as I'm only making 20 of these. I'm giving them for free right now, but if demand goes up, I might have to charge.

BOOM! You got a member of the SOS here! However, if you forget the O in SOS and make it pure red, I'll kill you.

Magical Senpai

My sig will make a hell of a lot more sense after watching ep 5.

shortpachoo

Yea i just watched it.  But I already knew that about Mikuru

Fanime 2011 Staff: ??
Tech Minion: 2004-05, 2007-10
Video Programming: 2004-06
Staffer since: '04

Sunara Ishi

I believe all of us knew that. ^.^;; It was hinted at in episode 2, I believe...
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Emerge

Quote from: "Chun"*Brings over the Current Megatokyo Forum Meme to his Avatar

i just noticed this. whoo! time to change my current time-tested av!(sorry, jam. i still love you.)

Quote from: "Sunara Ishi"I believe all of us knew that. ^.^;; It was hinted at in episode 2, I believe...
yea, and everyone's lil gimmick was pretty much given away in the baseball episode (ep. 4, i believe?)

heh...the beginning of that episode made me want to play w/that lil tabletop baseball game. i had a basketball one as a kid, but the baseball one looks a million times more fun :D

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: "Emerge"
heh...the beginning of that episode made me want to play w/that lil tabletop baseball game. i had a basketball one as a kid, but the baseball one looks a million times more fun :D
Now I want to break out my NES an play my old Baseball game. D:
Too bad I can't do what they did. T.T

It was a fun episode.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Moogleborg

I just recently saw the first two episodes....hella funny! ^_^ And hella sweet too! ^_^ I wanna see more....
Running on moé, 24/7/365.