The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi - Awesome.

Started by Chun, April 10, 2006, 03:39:56 PM

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "Tsukai Mori"P.S. Look up these two songs:
God Knows...
and
Lost My Music.

You'll find them familiar.

You might want to read the whole page. They already know.

Quote from: "Chun"
Quote from: "Tsubasa"
Quote from: "pockystix"Which one's your favorite song? I like "God knows..." <3
I agree with you on that one. =P

FUTARI NI GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD BLESS

And I personally also prefer God knows.... The guitar solos rock hard.
epic progressive

vox

Tsukai Mori

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"
Quote from: "Tsukai Mori"P.S. Look up these two songs:
God Knows...
and
Lost My Music.

You'll find them familiar.

You might want to read the whole page. They already know.

Did I mention I'm a little out of it?

Whatever. Here's a Nagato pic.

And out of pure respect, a Haruhi one as well.

Tsubasa

Quote from: "Karisma Black"Just another reason Haruhi kicks all of your asses:

ZOMG IS THAT HARD GAY?!

[image omitted]

I cannot believe no one noticed this as of yet.
Quote from: "pockystix"Hard Gay? I think yes. XD [i.e. 02:29]
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Tsukai Mori

Anyone realize that there are only two episodes left? I find it a little depressing really. Weird, I know, but when a good series ends, I sometimes feel disconnected from that "world". Anyhow, I hope the next two episode are like episode 12, perfect.

It might be a little late, but next fanime con, I'm going to look for Haruhi stuff. I doubt it will be out though (unless that anime is released over seas...which it should, obviously).

Chun

Given the number of volumes out there, it's safe to say KyoAni's headed for a second season.

~Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

Karisma Black

Quote from: "Tsubasa"
Quote from: "Karisma Black"Just another reason Haruhi kicks all of your asses:

ZOMG IS THAT HARD GAY?!

[image omitted]

I cannot believe no one noticed this as of yet.
Quote from: "pockystix"Hard Gay? I think yes. XD [i.e. 02:29]

... fine, so I guess there was no point in me posting that.

LastElixir

Quote from: "Tsukai Mori"Anyone realize that there are only two episodes left? I find it a little depressing really. Weird, I know, but when a good series ends, I sometimes feel disconnected from that "world". Anyhow, I hope the next two episode are like episode 12, perfect.

It might be a little late, but next fanime con, I'm going to look for Haruhi stuff. I doubt it will be out though (unless that anime is released over seas...which it should, obviously).

i feel that. As much I think this show is overrated (yea i said it), its a damn good series for what it delivers, and its always a huge bummer when great series come to an end. On a side note, I'm more bummed that mushishi ended. :(

Tsukai Mori

Quote from: "Chun"Given the number of volumes out there, it's safe to say KyoAni's headed for a second season.

~Chun

Thank you!

Quote from: "LastElixir"
i feel that. As much I think this show is overrated (yea i said it), its a damn good series for what it delivers, and its always a huge bummer when great series come to an end. On a side note, I'm more bummed that mushishi ended. :(

Mushishi? I haven't seen it. I guess if you liked it so much you're bummed, It's worth watching.

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: "Tsukai Mori"
Quote from: "LastElixir"
On a side note, I'm more bummed that mushishi ended. :(

Mushishi? I haven't seen it. I guess if you liked it so much you're bummed, It's worth watching.
~ties you down and forces you to watch it, (haruhi style) ~

Its fine Karisma. You supplied a pic so its all good.
I remember that scene but they flashed on it so quickly... O.O
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

LastElixir

Quote from: "Tsukai Mori"Mushishi? I haven't seen it. I guess if you liked it so much you're bummed, It's worth watching.

ahhh~ well, i'll still say mushishi isn't for everyone, if you're not feeling the concept and it's world, you'll never be drawn into it. I recommended it to several people only to get little response. But its by far the best series for me this year by miles. My mind was blown, heart moved, tears drawn, i dont know what else to say, its just so freakin solid! :)

sorry for going off topic

mDuo13

Seriously bothering me that there are only two episodes left. I'm kind of wondering how they're going to pull it together and have a good conclusion in those episodes, with the chronological restructuring thing. Seems difficult, but possible.

Also, there had better be a second season. I mean, sales say it's common sense, there's more novel material to back it up, and this is probably the biggest thing Kyoto Animation has ever made, so...

WAREWARE WA HARUHISM NO TAMENI!

(For those of you who don't catch the reference, it's an oft-used line of Giant Robo, translating roughly to "Everything for Big Fire!" only in this case, Big Fire has been replaced with Haruhism. For greatest effect, stand in a circle raising one arm up in a nazi solute, while wearing pointy red hats.)

Tsukai Mori

By any chance, is Mikuru the daughter of Kyon and Haruhi?

Spiritsnare

If sarcastic wit + insane determination somehow = big boobies...
epic progressive

vox

LastElixir

Quote from: "Tsukai Mori"By any chance, is Mikuru the daughter of Kyon and Haruhi?

if thats true, it'll be disturbing to think that kyon is looking at his future own daughter like "that". daughter moe ftw

mDuo13

Quote from: "Tsukai Mori"By any chance, is Mikuru the daughter of Kyon and Haruhi?
That would be bizarre. I kind of doubt it, though, because
Quote from: "Episode 10 spoiler"There's that scene where future-Mikuru visits Kyon, and points out the mole, which sort of implies something other than a father-daughter relationship. I mean, it's still possible, but...

By the way, that reminds me...
Quote from: "Episodes 10 and 13 spoiler"I assume that the hint that future-Mikuru gives him about Snow White must have something to do with the "harrowing situation" that it has been suggested he will find himself in for episode 14. Makes me wonder just what it is - more than just an issue of Haruhi being bored and causing more Closed Space, right?

Tsubasa

Quote from: "mDuo13"
Quote from: "Episodes 10 and 13 spoiler"I assume that the hint that future-Mikuru gives him about Snow White must have something to do with the "harrowing situation" that it has been suggested he will find himself in for episode 14. Makes me wonder just what it is - more than just an issue of Haruhi being bored and causing more Closed Space, right?
Quote from: "Spoiler discussion"I believe it's the incident mentioned briefly in episode 4-the baseball episode.  Something about Haruhi and Kyon being trapped in another world.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

LastElixir

with how much this series has blown up (internationally). I'm guessing there will most likely be a 2nd season. Am i right? :D  I mean hell, theres a lot of material they can still cover with how many volumes they have out. Either way, it sucks that it's ending soon, very soon.

Spiritsnare

Having caught up to episode 12...I'm split between Yuki and Mikuru.

Because, in episode 10, Yuki is incredibly badass.
epic progressive

vox

Tsukai Mori

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"Having caught up to episode 12...I'm split between Yuki and Mikuru.

Someone finally realizes this.

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "Tsukai Mori"
Quote from: "Spiritsnare"Having caught up to episode 12...I'm split between Yuki and Mikuru.

Someone finally realizes this.

I actually thought wow, she's freaking awesome starting with episode four -- where she pulls off the 'homing mode' crap on the bat. XD Episode 10 then totally confirmed my belief, and Episode 11 had the "I TOLD YOU SO. SHE FREAKING ROCKS." moment, where she...ya know.
epic progressive

vox