The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi - Awesome.

Started by Chun, April 10, 2006, 03:39:56 PM

azumangaoji

So like many of the other Fanimerconers on this forum... I too have been in a Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya craze.  And also like everyone else.. I love episode 12.  Yuki Nagato rocks.

Since a lot of people wanted to learn the dance,

I decided to do something a little different and learn her intro/solo guitar part for God Knows and uh.. I'm pretty much done with it.  I think I might post it online or something.  But i need to record it somehow.

Anyway..  I'm rewatching the series now.. but in chronological order.  You should do it toooooooooooooooooo!

p.s.  i can't wait for next year.  <3 fanime.

Ignorance is anguish.
   Knowledge is bliss.

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "azumangaoji"Anyway..  I'm rewatching the series now.. but in chronological order.  You should do it toooooooooooooooooo!

It's rather fun to find interesting quirks you've never noticed before -- such as the following, as pointed out by someone on 4chan, crossposted to a comment on sos_brigade:

Quote from: "azumangaoji"
p.s.  i can't wait for next year.  <3 fanime.

Welcome to the boards. We echo that same sentiment. ^^;
epic progressive

vox

azumangaoji

i'm on the outlook for quirks like that now...

yuki is so kawaiii~

hmmm seems like my God Knows cover will be done soon.. i also programmed drums and bass for my thingiee hooray!

Ignorance is anguish.
   Knowledge is bliss.

Spiritsnare

At the very least, I hope that KyoAni will do the episodes for the making of Asahina Mikuru no Bouken, reading volume two of the series.
epic progressive

vox

Umi.Ryuuzaki

So this is the series I keep hearing about. Looks pretty damn interestings despite my usual tastes. Anyone by chance could "hook me up with this"? (Please in a PM, as I dont know if this series is licensed or not)
Chito, aka Kaiyoko
-Formerly Umi.Ryuuzaki

FanimeCon E-Gaming
-Veteran E-Gaming staff since 2002
-Dept Head '05/06, Assist Dept Head '07, on break '08-'11, returned 2012
Gaming Hall Staffer 2013
-Yarr!

uzutake

So far I've watched episodes 1-6 straight and I love it! It's ridiculously funny but in a serious way...

I actually dont know how to take it O__o

But what I do know is that Haruhiism is the way to live. XDDD

Magical Senpai

mDuo13

Quote from: "Richie Likes Maids"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LV1SdOyx9U&feature=Views&page=1&t=t&f=b - Discuss
Apparently the state of science fiction anime has not changed much in 10+ years.

zoupzuop2

I dunno... after having seen a few episodes...

...I feel sorry for Mikuru-chan. I know the whole molestation thing and moé and kawaii stuff is supposed to be funny, and sometimes it is. But, she seems to take it too seriously, and she's depressed about it, seemingly, from what I've seen.
She...
Quote from: "Spoiler"She doesn't get "spoiled for marriage", does she?

'Cos that'd be sad.
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

mDuo13

Quote from: "zoupzuop2"
Quote from: "Spoiler"She doesn't get "spoiled for marriage", does she?
Quote from: "Spoiler"I'm pretty sure she doesn't. I'm personally just curious what her real age is.

~~Loktera~~

Quote from: "mDuo13"
Quote from: "Spoiler"I'm pretty sure she doesn't. I'm personally just curious what her real age is.

Aren't we all?
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

Tsubasa

-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

zoupzuop2

Just finished Youtubing the whole series to death.

Great series. Funny, yet intelligent, it's definitely a series which, if possible, would do well to continue. Although the end of the current series is rather conlcusive, if the creator ever decided to, y'know, revive it... no objections from the peanut gallery.
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

Sucrose

Hah, just watched the first episode and am impatiently waiting for the torrent of episode two to download. (Ever so slowly, ever so slowly! Do torrents normally take eight hours? T_T)
In mammals, Sucrose is digested in the stomach, into its component sugars, by acidic hydrolysis. The Glucose and Fructose are then absorbed into the bloodstream in the small intestine. (Lactose just isn't cool enough to enter into it.)

Tsubasa

OMG!  I want! O.O

Apparently there's only one in existance right now.  Hopefully some company will pick it up for production.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "Tsubasa"OMG!  I want! O.O

Apparently there's only one in existance right now.  Hopefully some company will pick it up for production.

Hahahaha, Richie posted that image on the aim fanichat last night. I saved it to my HD as well XD
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

LastElixir

holy crap, i want too. but i want a yuki guitar one even more.

uzutake

Quote from: "Tsubasa"OMG!  I want! O.O

Count me as the 4th to want it XP

Chun

Hmm... within is a character design with some JP commentary, and Jigokushoujo stuff beyond that.

... Get? 1000Y >>

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)