[Discussion] Utawarerumono

Started by Spiritsnare, April 13, 2006, 09:29:54 PM

~~Loktera~~

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"Come to think of, how is a tail-stroke supposed to feel like? Does it tickle, or is it just a norm found to be as offensive as groping someone on the train? The world may never know...

You know... Judging by Erruru's reaction... She seemed to enjoy it a little...
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

Akito Starwind

If you guys Want I can Burn a Copy of the Game for anyone who ask me. Ill bring them to the Gattering on Friday or Saterday? which was it Fri or Sat?  Its so far a great game, its not just Click click and you get Pic's its a RPG of sorts.  
And Note its is a Hentai game. but im 6 hours into it and realy not much H at all so far. I like it. " It is not in English"
The anime I love and wish to find where to DL the music OP , ED  ect.... any ideas?
::EDIT::
Ok so far one copy for Spiritsnare.
I found out Now i have only One copy left .... Have some problems now with burnner, I burned 2 dvd copys to pass out, afew weeks ago. so ill have to use those. So Spiritsnre gets one and that leaves one more for someone.
Dealers Room Staff 2004
Dealers Room Staff 2005
Dealers Room Staff 2006
Dealers Room Staff 2007
Dealers Room Staff 2008

Spiritsnare

Copy for me, please. <3 I want to see this in action.
epic progressive

vox

Tsubasa

And Karla/Karura is introduced.  The next episode preview pictures Touka.  The cast is rounding out.  Wii~.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Tsukai Mori

Karura is an A+ character for me. Now that Touka is coming onto the scene, I pretty much have my two favorite characters of Utwarerumono.

Not sure why I like them. Maybe because of that atmosphere of strength and volition. Maybe also because they know a bit of pain behind thos bodies of steel. Well, anyway, after Fate/Stay Night is done and over (though I'm bothered that it nears the ending) I'm totally for Utawarerumono...stuff.

Tsukai Mori

Double posting for the sake of a *bump*.
Episode 12 is out and has a fight scene between my two favorite characters. Ouch?

Seems that the real name to Hakuoro...
Quoteis Rak-shine
Wooooooo. I wonder what he did in the past besides...

QuoteKilling his children and his wife

Spiritsnare

Karura wins, if only for the fact that she's a bazillion times stronger than the men. XD
epic progressive

vox

hosoi-koe

~ Jun Watarase <3

Spiritsnare

Episode 13 has been released. I have one picture that explains how I feel about the Shikeripetim dude's laugh:

[image was here -- end of ep 13 Yue cackle image with caption I'm going to eat your babies! Kekekekekeke!]
epic progressive

vox

Tsubasa

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"Episode 13 has been released. I have one picture that explains how I feel about the Shikeripetim dude's laugh:

[image]
I concur.
-Tsubasa

Spiritsnare

Episode 14 is now out, now with more Yue cackle in every bite x.x

That, and if my eyes are working correctly, the quality of the animation has dropped considerably in certain places, such as in this example:

When the animation is comparable to past episodes, it tends to be a bit blurry or "washed", like an old 1990's anime. However, most of the content past cue 14:50 is pretty freaking awesome (very slick action scenes), but they had to compromise quite a bit.

What crappened? ;_; Utawarerumono was consistently freaking gorgeous up until now...
epic progressive

vox

Tsubasa

I don't think it's any incredibly monumental drop in animation quality.  There was an overall change in art direction though.  I'm sure that can be attributed to a change in art director for the episode or something.
-Tsubasa

Spiritsnare

epic progressive

vox

Sunara Ishi

るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

quantbits

US title is "Shadow remnant warriors" I believe =)

*cringe cringe*. What happened to subtlety?

I like how the plot was so richly complex ^_^
---------------------------------------------------------------------
I do FREE ART, just PM me if you want something =)

CLICK FOR ART PORTFOLIO =))

COSTUMES: Shinji Ikari/Evangelion (w/7 ft Spear of longious) | Razor Ramen HG

Tsubasa

Quote from: "quantbits"US title is "Shadow remnant warriors" I believe =)
Look up two posts from yours. XD;
-Tsubasa

-zoxan-

I watched the first couple of episodes. Taciturnical and short haired girls are moe for me, hence Aruruu is the best IMO. And boy the OP is catchy. I dunno who subbed it, but the font for the opening is hecka cool. Moreover, it seems to me like this anime is set in Earth itself, within a tribal population that existed like maybe 4oo-ish years ago in one of the then unexplored continents. It's good, I like it. Will watch more.

Someone buy me a PuchiPuchi Prease~

Spiritsnare

Pssssst. Amol, you have a ginormous sig.

Can you please cut it down some? ^^;
epic progressive

vox

Tsubasa

Quote from: "-zoxan-"Moreover, it seems to me like this anime is set in Earth itself, within a tribal population that existed like maybe 4oo-ish years ago in one of the then unexplored continents.
If anyone's wondering, the initial setting for Utawarerumono is heavily influenced by Ainu: a people indigenous to primarily northern parts of Japan.  A couple resources about the Ainu.

On that note, there's often argument about how the two main girls' names should be spelled.  By the official Ainu romanization scheme it should be "Eruruw" and "Aruruw."  Straight phonetic romanization by katakana would yield "Eruru" and "Aruru" though.  I use the latter, but I see strong reasons for the former.
-Tsubasa

Spiritsnare

Also, in addition:

Quote from: "Tsubasa"Straight phonetic romanization by katakana would yield "Eruru" and "Aruru" though.

I romanized their names with two u's, personally:

ã,¢ãƒ«ãƒ«ã,¥
a ru ru u

ã,¨ãƒ«ãƒ«ã,¥
e ru ru u

However, the extra small ã,¥ (u) at the end can be treated as a cute 'accent', for lack of a better term, and can be ignored in the romanization process to get to where Tsubasa's names are.
epic progressive

vox