Wolf's rain Gathering/cosplay

Started by swordman85, April 13, 2006, 10:54:57 PM

swordman85

Hey all I'd like to know if anyone is intending on going to fanime as a wolf's rain character. I actually plan on going as both Hige and Toboe. I would really like someone to play Blue for cosplaying purposes. I had a girl I knew to do it but I'm not sure if shes coming anymore.  And I'd like to find any of the rest of you that are dressing up for some photo ops

Thanks
Swordman

swordman85

Ya, the girl I had to play Blue is definatly not coming anymore.  I guess no one's going as a Wolf's Rain character huh?

PacificPikachu

Awww, I hope there'll be some Wolf's Rain cosplayers... :( I'd gladly come to the gathering to at least take pictures to add to my Wolf's Rain cosplay pictures collection. Wolf's Rain is one of my absolute favorite series... In fact, as I type I'm encoding WR footage for an AMV.

swordman85

Ya I hope theres more WR cosplayers too but It's really not looking that way and it really makes me sad.  WR is probably at the top of my list too and I was hoping to have a lot of photo ops with other WR cosplayers especially since this is my first con.

PacificPikachu

Well, I hope to see you there! I'll be a fellow canine, at least (Akamaru from Naruto), and we can go hunting for other Wolf's Rain cosplayers together. :) There'll probably be at least a few more--there are tons of people who come to Fanime who don't visit this forum.

swordman85

:oops:   Honestly I'm not really sure who your talking about cause I've only caught an episode or two of Naruto.  But ya hunting down other Wolf's Rain cosplayers sounds like fun...especially the hunting part :)  I'm still trying to decide what days I should wear which costumes...Its my first con and I think I'm a little over ambitious...I have 5 costumes for 4 days.

Black Kawaii Kitty

:D don't worry 5 costumes is fine(i'm going for 11^.^'), but you might not wear them all unless you need one for a gathering. I'll probably wear my Cher(Dr. Degre) cosplay friday night, so please be on the lookout ^_^ i've got 3 sets of white flowers(wanna be lunar flowers) so find me quick if you would like one! gotta be dressed in Wolf's Rain cosplay of course X3

swordman85

Lunar flowers? yep I can smell em already.  I'm hoping to wear all 5 costumes at the con.  this is the first con I've ever gone to so I'm not so sure how easy It'll be to find you.  I'm still trying to decide which of the 5 I should wear on what day. So friday night huh? Hmm...at least I know I need to dress up as either Hige or Toboe that day...but which one I'm still not sure :)

PacificPikachu

I'll see both of you there, then! Or at least, I hope to. I'll be keeping my eyes out for you! :D Keep a moonflower for me, Cher!

I'll be a white, fuzzy dog suit with a dog mask and everything, so I'll be kind of hard to miss. XD; I had to find some Naruto character who hasn't been over-cosplayed.

swordman85

I looked up that character from Naruto and I think it should be really interesting to see you in it, especially since its so small.  I can't wait, this should be awesome...even better if we can hunt down some more WR characters

swordman85

So Kitty,  When exactly do you plan to dress as Cher cause I'm thinking about trying to attend a Inuyasha gathering hopefully earlier the same day...Not sure though.

Black Kawaii Kitty

Well i'm most likely getting to the convention Friday afternoon and then I gotta go to sell at the swapmeet/hang out at the Kingdom Hearts gathering, so i should be Cher at least by 8 or so. I'll try and walk around the main lobby/art row/or even a quick run through the dealers room. I'll be carrying the flowers(they are fake btw,cuz real ones would die on me X_X) and a wolf stuffed animal so I shouldn't be hard to miss :)

swordman85

So earliest will be 8?  That would give me plenty of time to go to the Inuyasha gathering.  Just let me know

Black Kawaii Kitty

PacificPikachu

Great! I'll be looking out for both of you!

swordman85

swordman85

Yep leaving tommorow see you two there...this is gonna be awesome we gotta get as many pics as possible :)