GF&DM V2 BATTLE OF THE BANDS!!

Started by Asa_Gohan, April 20, 2006, 02:22:31 PM

Asa_Gohan

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"
Quote from: "Asa_Gohan"Its a 4chan thing.....

Wow. That explains a lot. :lol:
He just doesnt like furries I guess >.<

This sig isnt true anymore...I have to wait for a bit...

deepbluevibes

Tiger of PTS

hahahaha. This thread is fucking insane.

Jabel

me and tiger are gonna own up anything that goes down. . . .now all that we need is a 3rd guitarest

Asa_Gohan

I might make it just whom even is best.  Best guitarist and best drummer.  2 tournies if your in one you cant be in the second. this is good so we can make sure that if people outside the tourney want to play then they can play since we cant stop others from playing if they want to play. Ill probably put up a paper. Of course though that this tournament is for hugs unless people want a prize tourney then there will be an entry fee of $10 per member for Band tourney only on the band tourney will there be an entry fee.
- Guitarist Tourney
- Drummania Tourney
- Battle of the Bands

YoureMyHiro

My Girl and I used to play this game (DM) rather seriously until the genre somewhat died out. I think I see the same 4 people playing this game all the time at any random GL.

Blue-Kun (Eugene) and Mito (Robert) also play well at MGL and theyll probably be at Fanime for the good times and good games.

Asa_Gohan

Well it doesnt have to be big and this is just for fun so its all good ^_^

Tiger of PTS

Drummania was fucking gay this year.

Asa_Gohan

I canceled it because of it.....Maybe next year...

Tsukin

indeed, it wasn't very responsive, especially the high hat, and something about it kept causing sticks to fly while playing which of course totally screws up everything =/

most of the people who are really good at the game(including tiger) didn't play as good as ive seen them play previous years because of the machines defects.
I Make Anime Music Videos

my favorite sport is pika ball =P

Asa_Gohan

I really did want to host DM tourney, the GF tourney and the Battle of the bands but it didnt come to that unfortunatly since it wasnt session and well it sucked. It wasnt that popular because well it was exactly the same as last year