Super Smash Bros Melee Tournament in lobby like last year

Started by Asa_Gohan, April 20, 2006, 03:36:14 PM

narutofan17

Quote from: "CompyFranko"Oops, I said battle, didn't I?  Yeah, I do play pokemans too much.  But I meant I gotta play Simna in a smash match.  But if anyone's up for getting whupped in pokemon, I'm there too.

There's going to be a panel for smash bros?  Cool, can I help?
OOOOOOO!!! My blood is boiling!!! Can't wait to battel!!!!! WOOO!
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

Asa_Gohan

STFU n00bs I teh pwnz youz :3 With my lvl 100 roserade =3

This sig isnt true anymore...I have to wait for a bit...

Blue Impulse

Quote from: "Asa_Gohan"STFU n00bs I teh pwnz youz :3 With my lvl 100 roserade =3

roserade has horrible defense
0001 Registered User at Fanime 06'

Asa_Gohan

-shrugs- Well I love my grass staller pokemon :3 First hit you with Grass Whistle, the Leech seed, then after that Ingrain then keep hitting you with Giga Drain xD So then I just regain my life from 4 sources. Ingrain, Leech Seed, Giga Drain, and some left overs :3

narutofan17

Nintendo Wii or Nintendo DS. Super Paper Mario or Pokemon Diamond. I can't choooooose TT_TT

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

Asa_Gohan

If you want Brawl Id go with the Wii :3 however I went with the DS since I might as well be playing Pokemon while waiting for Brawl :3

narutofan17

Quote from: "Asa_Gohan"If you want Brawl Id go with the Wii :3 however I went with the DS since I might as well be playing Pokemon while waiting for Brawl :3
Yeah I might do the same. Do you know if there is a release date for SSBB?

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

Asa_Gohan

nope no release date yet and the tournament...Ugh...It sucked ass T_T people left, some didnt show up it pissed me off. Oh well hopefully there will Ill do one better next year

Simna

so many ppl playing melee....i didnt get to play narutofan OR even the guy dressed as Ness

Asa_Gohan

I really wish I didnt spend all of my time in the gaming room ^^;; Then I would have had a crap load of pictures!! Well next year isnt going to be different...Im going to be exploiting the shit out of brawl xD See if they keep wavedashing and what not

Simna

lol i think this year i thorougly tore the game room a new one...
Mission accomplished for my first FanimeCon ever^_^

Asa_Gohan

Yeah you made a lot of people go WTF!!! Gg simna. Btw will you be attending next year ^3^

Simna