Fanime 06 Hallway Hobo Party

Started by blitzacetidus, April 22, 2006, 12:46:04 PM

blitzacetidus

Was anyone at the post rave hobo party last year?XD

We had a HUGE glowstick campfire and a great big circle of people!  It was great! "What would you do for Pocky?" was there and hung our for awhile.  we had a Naruto theme song techno rave and tackled DDR players xD

It was ALOT of fun! Anyone up for doing it again? :D

PacificPikachu

Haha, I think a few of my friends and I were hanging out with you guys for a while during that... It was really amusing. If you'll be hanging out there again at night when nothing else is going on, we might just come by again! :D

blitzacetidus

Well most def! We'll be hanging out during/after the rave!
   im pretty sure! xD you wont be able to miss us... we'll make a sign this time! >:D

So stop by!

Kegan_Flame

Green_Tea

Ha.. I'd love to come this year. Where do you guys think you're going to be?

Was this possibly the same group that did the huge "duck duck goose" game? God..seriously that was fun even though we all got in trouble.
2011 Cosplay Plans: (Vocaloid) Cantarella-Kaito 0%, (Professor Layton) Luke 0%, (Ponyo) Ponyo's Dad 0%

Eurobeat King

Quote from: "blitzacetidus"Was anyone at the post rave hobo party last year?XD

We had a HUGE glowstick campfire and a great big circle of people!  It was great! "What would you do for Pocky?" was there and hung our for awhile.  we had a Naruto theme song techno rave and tackled DDR players xD

It was ALOT of fun! Anyone up for doing it again? :D

I remember that..  :shock:  This year if you have your glowstick-campfire again, you need to sing songs, and bring s'mores or something.. hehe ;)
"Freedom is the right of all sentient cosplayers."

OniCourseMusha

Quote from: "blitzacetidus"we had a Naruto theme song techno rave and tackled DDR players xD
Watch who u tackle especially me.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Midnight Ryoko

I wasn't at this, but we were at the marriot, and on....saturday? night (1 am) we went to each floor and stole the plastic plant off the desk and stuffed all 22 in an elevator and took pictures. XD Fun times.
"If all the world was painted dark, and all the skies turned grey, then please tell me [if you could] when would it be day?"

swordman85

Where is this Rave going to be and where is the post rave going to be?  And what exactly will be going on at both events?  I may be interested in going

Ska_Kitti

Well apparently I have a friend who looks and feels homeless, so count in a Team Flex member LOL.
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay