Any Ouran Koukou Host Club?

Started by Lilghost, April 22, 2006, 10:14:23 PM

Lilghost

My friend and I are doing Ouran High School ((Ouran Koukou)) Host club cosplay-- we're going as Hikaru and Kaoru. I was wondering if anyone else is planning on doing this as well?
"What the funkin' wagnos?"

Gwydion

Oooh...I was considering Pre-Host Haruhi. ^^ I'd do her normal version, 'cept that I have no CLUE how to get that jacket in time and I'm not great at sewing. ^^

Lilghost

A blue blazer? My friend and I bought ours at a thrift store, since neither of us can sew very well and we're running out of time...
"What the funkin' wagnos?"

Gwydion

I'm a perfectionist and it would have to be the *right* color blue. ^^ But maybe....we'll see.

Suspicious

I would love to cosplay as one of the twins, but then I would be twin-less -.-

Just a month to go.. too late to get started. :X
»Jrock Con »LJ »MySpace »Website

Gwydion

LunaNeko

Are there any gatherings scheduled for this???
I am sorta freaking out about my masq cosplay not being finished and all - but I would REALLY like to fit Ouran cosplay at Fanime somehow, lol.
If I DO get my Tamaki costume ready in time for the Con, I will be wearing it Sunday first half of the day. Maybe we should schedule some sort of  gathering for Ouran??? Would Sunday be ok for everyone?

senritsu

i'm prolly doing ouran next year
with h-chan

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

Gwydion

Quote from: "LunaNeko"
If I DO get my Tamaki costume ready in time for the Con, I will be wearing it Sunday first half of the day. Maybe we should schedule some sort of  gathering for Ouran??? Would Sunday be ok for everyone?

Are there going to be enough people? I'm going to try for Nekozawa, if I can get the cloak done on time. Wouldn't mind trying to terrify Tamaki. ^^

LunaNeko

Quote from: "Gwydion"Are there going to be enough people? I'm going to try for Nekozawa, if I can get the cloak done on time. Wouldn't mind trying to terrify Tamaki. ^^

If you see Tamaki running around on Sunday, with Hunny in tow - then you can go head and terrify him. That'd be me. I hope.

Xeluu

If things continue to go well, expect to see a GIANT Beelzenef walking around with a Nekozawa all three days and the evening of Friday. As long as nothing goes wrong within the next few days this will occur. Hopefully I'll see all of you around the con at some point.
2016 Cosplay Plans
Gomamon/Gabumon - Digimon
Jolteon Gijinka - Pokemon
Oogie Boogie - Nightmare Before Christmas

LunaNeko

Well, we are going to have small Ouran group on Sunday morning/afternoon, hopefully we'll find more Ouran cosplayers, grab them and do some photoshoots together, that'd be awesome.
So far we have Tamaki, Haruhi, Hunny, Mori and Kyoya, hopefully we'll finish costumes on time!!! We are making jackets, so...wish us luck! LOL!

Xeluu

Alright, so long as nothing is conflicting schedule-wise we'll both be up for that. We should set a time before hand, along with a location, just to be safe. And if the OP of this thread comes with his "twin" we'd have almost the entire cast. How cool would that be?

So, for a meet, lets say 12-12:30ish Sunday "Morning"/Afternoon (whatever you want to call it...) Say, in front of the fountains? I'll be checking the board atleast once a day, so if this is cool with all of you, just post and let me know? And possibly add it to the gathering list, so even if people aren't cosplaying, the fans of Ouran can come and view their beloved Hosts.... and Nekozawa and Beelzenef.. See you all soon.
2016 Cosplay Plans

LunaNeko

Allright! Sounds good to me! Will ask to add 12:30 to the gathering. I HOPE we finish stuff on time, been working on my costumes every night till 12:30 am - SO BLOODY TIRED, lol.

jingko

i will so glomp you if your doing ouran host club! i love the manga!!
where the Death Scythes kept?
see me at DA as well. ><

Xeluu

Alright. I know the feeling though, I've been staying up until atleast that late working on our costumes too. >.< If there's an issue and you don't finish in time just post here, I'm bringing a laptop to the con and will be sure to double-check before I head out on Sunday.
2016 Cosplay Plans

LunaNeko

Well, we DO plan on finishing, there might be less of us, maybe just Tamaki, Haruhi and Hunny...but we look forward cosplaying Ouran, so we'll do our best! But yeah, I post any updates I have here...

Does anyone have pink bunny??? XD

Xeluu

You need Hunny-kun's bunny? I can see if both the Toys R' Us and Target near by have a pink rabbit the right color, or, you should also check your local Thrift Store for ones donated (since it's only a bit past easter.) I'll post back tomorrow night (late) and let you know.
2016 Cosplay Plans

LunaNeko

Quote from: "Xeluu"You need Hunny-kun's bunny? I can see if both the Toys R' Us and Target near by have a pink rabbit the right color, or, you should also check your local Thrift Store for ones donated (since it's only a bit past easter.) I'll post back tomorrow night (late) and let you know.

We found pink teddy...if we attach pink ears it will somewhat look like Hunny's bunny, lol...

I know, I am pushing it....

Xeluu

Lol. I'll be sure to look for a pink bunny for you guys. I'm so relieved that both costumes on this end are almost done, what about you guys?

Oh, and they got our time down wrong on the gatherings list. It says at 1, my only issue is.... I really wanna see One Piece Movie 6... ; ;
I think it's too late for them to change it since they were gonna be posting flyers around the con... but can we possibly change it to 12? Or does that interfere with what any of you have planned? We could always mark on the flyers at the con that the time has been changed to 12. >.< Just lemme know, kay?
2016 Cosplay Plans