Karaoke Contest 2006 Rules

Started by Hank-KKD, April 24, 2006, 01:13:38 AM

Michi

Any idea when 2007 rules will be up? :D I bought a full badge and I fully intend to use it. XD
~ don't dream it, be it ~

Facebook / Twitter / Tumblr

Hank-KKD

End of the month is the current estimate. At this time, I am not anticipating any major changes.

Makou

Jun and I would like to register together for the Karaoke contest, but... the link that you provided at the bottom of the first post doesn't seem to be working. Is there any other place I can register (I'll be looking more into this after this post). Thank you for your time, GaleWolf.

Also, out of curiosity, how big is the audience usually: 10 - 30 people?

SohmaYuki

OH I'M SO SIGNING UP WITH THE FULL VERSION OF ART OF LIFE BY X-JAPAN!!!!

^^

I love you too Hank.

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: "SohmaYuki"OH I'M SO SIGNING UP WITH THE FULL VERSION OF ART OF LIFE BY X-JAPAN!!!!

^^

I love you too Hank.

Epic.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

SohmaYuki

Quote from: "Jun-Watarase"
Quote from: "SohmaYuki"OH I'M SO SIGNING UP WITH THE FULL VERSION OF ART OF LIFE BY X-JAPAN!!!!

^^

I love you too Hank.

Epic.

Inside joke actually -=X

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: "SohmaYuki"

^^

I love you too Hank.

Epic.

Inside joke actually -=X

Ah, I should've just included the first sentence of it. D:

That's what I meant, of course.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

SohmaYuki

Ya... that's the joke part -=X

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: "SohmaYuki"

Ya... that's the joke part -=X

Ah, nevermind, then. I just found the fact that the track is nearly half an hour, funny to mention. =(

FanimaidCafe.com

ip136

Quote from: "Makou"Jun and I would like to register together for the Karaoke contest, but... the link that you provided at the bottom of the first post doesn't seem to be working. Is there any other place I can register (I'll be looking more into this after this post). Thank you for your time, GaleWolf.

Makou, that link was for the 2006 karaoke competition, as far as I know, the 2007 sign-ups haven't begun.
As for the crowd, I've personally noticed that there are a LOT of people in the first round and about 20-30 people for the second round audience wise.
Clicky my Art Pwease?

Makou

Quote from: "ip136"
Quote from: "Makou"Jun and I would like to register together for the Karaoke contest, but... the link that you provided at the bottom of the first post doesn't seem to be working. Is there any other place I can register (I'll be looking more into this after this post). Thank you for your time, GaleWolf.

Makou, that link was for the 2006 karaoke competition, as far as I know, the 2007 sign-ups haven't begun.
As for the crowd, I've personally noticed that there are a LOT of people in the first round and about 20-30 people for the second round audience wise.
Hmm... thank you very much then, ip136.

Hank-KKD

Contest signups won't start until late April or Early May. An announcement will be posted here when signups are starting.

P.S.
Mikey: :P

RyannBTW

GAH!  I'm going to go nuts waiting.

...  On second thought, that's a short trip.
Find me on Gaia:  Indigo Project

Current projects:
Merciful Goddess (Saiyuki):100%
InuYasha + Tetsusaiga: 100%
SnJ Shikamaru: 75%
Soi Fong (Bleach): 15%

Michi

Quote from: "GaleWolf"Contest signups won't start until late April or Early May. An announcement will be posted here when signups are starting.

P.S.
Mikey: :P

By "here" I hope you mean the Live Programming forum rather than this 2006 thread, as it won't be nearly as noticeable and easy to miss. :(

Regarding when I asked when 2006 rules were up, I was really just checking to see when the new info and sign-ups would be, not so much thinking the rules would change entirely. Thanks though, since it was answered later anyway. ^^
~ don't dream it, be it ~

Facebook / Twitter / Tumblr