Guilty Gear Isuka Station?

Started by MeliCat, April 25, 2006, 03:46:01 PM

MeliCat

So, on Saturday at 12:30, I'm having all the Guilty Gear cosplayers gather for pics. I thought it might be cool to play GG Isuka with all of them afterward. Is there anyway to reserve a TV, PS2 and some chairs for a while so we can play 2 on 2 or 4-way melee right after our gathering? I can bring Isuka, I just need a place to play with my cosplaying posse. : ) Let me know? Thanks!

-Meli

100% BEEF

That could probably work in my room. Pink Panther and I are both cosplaying and were looking forward to the GG tourney. I could run it by him just to get his input or if he minds that we all Isuka it up in our room. Either way, at the gathering we can all meet each other and get some pics and play some GG. :D

Emerge

i'm game. anyone have a multitap?

100% BEEF

Emerge

spectabulous. ok, gotta get used to the turn around button again...

MeliCat

Super, thanks so much. : ) Should I bring my copy of Isuka?

100% BEEF

My friends got a copy, but just in case you could bring yours. So to clarify things did we want to reserve a spot in the gaming room or in a person's hotel room. Mine again is probably ok but its more of an issue of space and everyone feeling comfortable. input?

Emerge

hey, if the game's in the room, i'm comfortable

alice

I have the PC version, and my art row table is available for excessive crowding. No socket though. If anyone wants it on their laptop, hunt me down. (as in send me an email so I can tell you where to find me)

MeliCat

I'm prefer a space in the gaming room or a laptop since we have a pretty large number of people in our gathering. It might get a bit cramped in a hotel room?

DayDreamerNessa

if it happens in the game room or alice's art table I might swing by, but definately not in someone's hotel room i don't know.

It sounds like fun i'll see about it ^_^
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

MeliCat

I think Artist's Alley or in the game room  would be cool too. : ) A room is too small for our group.