FanimeCon 2019 Forums

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Art Contest!! *CLOSED*  (Read 7510 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

angeljibrille

  • Guest
Art Contest!! *CLOSED*
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2006, 09:55:15 AM »

Quote from: "CuteMew"
Quote from: "angeljibrille"
Quote from: "gem2niki"
Are artist staff allowed to participate? :P


Uh -- no? Because you already get free seats to the Masq if you want em ^_^;;


W-wait, are they also the same sort of "backstage"/perk type of thing?  How does this work?  *_*


If you have a staff badge, we have some reserved staff seating. You want to show up at about 5:30pm, show your staff badge, and we can seat you. Limited seating, so once the seats are gone -- they are gone.
Logged

Lisu

  • Guest
Art Contest!! *CLOSED*
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2006, 05:48:09 PM »

whew...I managed to get something in.
Umm, not sure if you're being flooded by entries, but would it be too much to ask for a confirmation that you received just to make sure?
Logged

angeljibrille

  • Guest
Art Contest!! *CLOSED*
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2006, 09:20:48 PM »

Quote from: "Lisu"
whew...I managed to get something in.
Umm, not sure if you're being flooded by entries, but would it be too much to ask for a confirmation that you received just to make sure?


I did not get it @_@

Could you please try sending it to cosplay@aino.com ?

Thanks!
Marisa
Logged

Lisu

  • Guest
Art Contest!! *CLOSED*
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2006, 04:25:46 PM »

Quote from: "angeljibrille"


I did not get it @_@

Could you please try sending it to cosplay@aino.com ?

Thanks!
Marisa

Ok, sent them (made a second one, but black and white only).  I said in the message, but also here:
I sent the jpg's, do you also want (or prefer) the Photoshop files?
Logged

angeljibrille

  • Guest
Art Contest!! *CLOSED*
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2006, 04:28:21 PM »

Quote from: "Lisu"
Ok, sent them (made a second one, but black and white only).  I said in the message, but also here:
I sent the jpg's do you also want (or prefer) the Photoshop files?


Got them! I will ask for the PSD files if you win the contest ^_^

I love the color one...

This is going to be tough, I am getting some great entries!

Marisa >.< !
Logged

DayDreamerNessa

  • Post in the Shell: SAC
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 1544
  • always daydreaming
    • View Profile
Art Contest!! *CLOSED*
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2006, 05:55:08 PM »

I'm so bad I just barely got into inking it XD I need to finish it up tonight and send it out ^_^
Logged
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

Nina Star 9

  • Post in the Shell: SAC
  • Posts: 2087
    • View Profile
Art Contest!! *CLOSED*
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2006, 10:54:36 PM »

what information do we need to include in the e-mail? shoul di just send ti you you, and if you need anything, you will reply, or what?

i finally finished mine. ^-^;
Logged

DayDreamerNessa

  • Post in the Shell: SAC
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 1544
  • always daydreaming
    • View Profile
Art Contest!! *CLOSED*
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2006, 11:47:13 PM »

Wheee I turned mine in yesterday night ^_^!! I'm so happy with the cute result i got.

I have one question will you post the winner's picture up online before fanime?

And will you post the other entries who didn't win i think it'd be fun to see everyone's different idea of cosplay =)
Logged
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

angeljibrille

  • Guest
Art Contest!! *CLOSED*
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2006, 12:20:16 AM »

Quote from: "Nina Star 9"
what information do we need to include in the e-mail? shoul di just send ti you you, and if you need anything, you will reply, or what?

i finally finished mine. ^-^;


Hi there!

Please just send the picture or a link to the picture for now ^_^

Our staff is going to vote on which one we like best, and then I'll e-mail the winner to get all of the important information and send you info on how to get your seats.

THANKS everyone!
Marisa :D
Logged

angeljibrille

  • Guest
Art Contest!! *CLOSED*
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2006, 12:21:17 AM »

Quote from: "DayDreamerNessa"

And will you post the other entries who didn't win i think it'd be fun to see everyone's different idea of cosplay =)


Maybe, I'll have to ask people if that is OK :)

Thanks!
Marisa
Logged

Dita

  • Maria-sama ga Post
  • Posts: 21
    • View Profile
Art Contest!! *CLOSED*
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2006, 02:32:41 PM »

And so, the contest has ended. (unless I'm mistakened)
Good luck everyone.  O:)
Logged

Lanxidele

  • Full Metal Post
  • Posts: 7
    • View Profile
Art Contest!! *CLOSED*
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2006, 02:39:27 PM »

um... did you get mine? I'm "lilgamerdane"  :oops:
Logged

angeljibrille

  • Guest
Art Contest!! *CLOSED*
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2006, 07:59:44 PM »

Quote from: "Lanxidele"
um... did you get mine? I'm "lilgamerdane"  :oops:


I don't think I got yours. Would you please send it again?

THANKS :)

Marisa
Logged

Lanxidele

  • Full Metal Post
  • Posts: 7
    • View Profile
Art Contest!! *CLOSED*
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2006, 08:03:25 PM »

Quote from: "angeljibrille"
Quote from: "Lanxidele"
um... did you get mine? I'm "lilgamerdane"  :oops:


I don't think I got yours. Would you please send it again?

THANKS :)

Marisa


sending it again... what type of image do you prefer? jpg?

EDIT: nvm, did you get it?
Logged

angeljibrille

  • Guest
Art Contest!! *CLOSED*
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2006, 08:09:45 PM »

Quote from: "Lanxidele"


EDIT: nvm, did you get it?


Got it!

THanks :)

Marisa
Logged

kasou

  • Full Metal Post
  • Posts: 4
    • View Profile
Art Contest!! *CLOSED*
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2006, 10:17:53 PM »

Hi , I sent mine in , I just wanted to know if you got it ?

It was from kasou_x
Logged

angeljibrille

  • Guest
We selected a winner!
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2006, 10:35:19 AM »

We selected a winner! You should have received an e-mail if you sent in an entry.

Thanks for participating!

Marisa
Logged

Dita

  • Maria-sama ga Post
  • Posts: 21
    • View Profile
Art Contest!! *CLOSED*
« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2006, 12:27:38 PM »

THANKS mucho again! <33
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
 

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 24 queries.