Dinner with Kamijo

Started by Touya no Miko, April 27, 2006, 09:33:14 PM

Touya no Miko

http://www.jhouserock.com/portal/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=187&Itemid=167

There's to be a special dinner with Lareine's lead singer Kamijo-san. Much to a whole bunch of people's disappointment, there will be an auction for the six slots available for the dinner with Kamijo. Does anyone have any clue where this is being auctioned?
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

Kazuko

it says auctions start may 8th D:

D:< BOOO now I have to bid for his love

Vanessa

Of course it's ebay, jpophouse has no shame when it comes to that stuff, but if I was them, I'd be doing the same thing; I wait for the day for them to figure out they can make some REAL cash if they bring over a female/male idol. I'd pay THOUSANDS to have a private dinner date with a boy from J!Ent.

Touya no Miko

If only I hadn't put the money in my new bank account. I can't withdraw it now, because I have to keep it a minimum of 200.

XeNo

I would love to have dinner with Kamijo, I just know that those bids are going to be high! xP

Midnight Ryoko

Kamijo makes me happy. ^^

...but I don't think I want to pay some outrages price.

..then again.. XD
"If all the world was painted dark, and all the skies turned grey, then please tell me [if you could] when would it be day?"

inertia

I don't know how outrageous the bids will really be, considering that at least a few of the biggest fans are refusing to participate out of protest.  The only circumstance under which I would bid is if the auction proceeds will be donated to a charity like Make a Wish.  I'd be willing to bid pretty high for charity, but it seems unlikely and I think you can basically count me out of the running.

If any of you do decide to bid, good luck!  ^_^  I'm sure the dinners will be a lot of fun.  I've met Kamijo at events here in Tokyo, and he's really friendly and charming.  The dinners should be great.

SakuraKanegawa

uhhhhbonnie

where is the auction being held, anyway? does anyone know?
and they said we couldn't get a whole gallon of milk out of a squirrell

Velvy

Quotewhere is the auction being held, anyway? does anyone know?

Was wondering that myself.

QuoteIf any of you do decide to bid, good luck! ^_^ I'm sure the dinners will be a lot of fun. I've met Kamijo at events here in Tokyo, and he's really friendly and charming. The dinners should be great.

That's reassuring to hear! I'd feel more comfortable bidding if I knew where the money was going (and Jhouserock didn't specify).

SakuraKanegawa

woooo.... and the bids start at $50 >_>

Kazuko

50 dollars D: ewwww

but its Kamijo I think its soooo worth it >w< but im not going to bid since I need that money for my dizzy wig

D:< buuu to high money

;D best of luck to all who bid

Caskas_lyrik

ok that's still not saying where to actually place a bid...I must know....Dinner and maybe something more ;)  Better start brushing up on my japanese...hahahaha :twisted:

Touya no Miko

As sexy as Kamijo is, the money is not worth it. Besides, I can just go take a picture with him for 5 bucks. XD

Kazuko

I agree xD picture its worth it

:3 well you have to bid on ebay click on the thingee since they are now auctioning for the friday dinner

MeliCat

Ooh..? We take pictures with him? Where does that happen at?

Touya no Miko

In the dealer's room, at the jhouserock booth. I bought i gift for him, I hope he'll like it.

MeliCat

That's awesome, can I cuddle him or will he be offended? Is this an all weekend thing?

Touya no Miko

It'll be on Sunday and Saturday. I dunno, I think you're not allowed to touch him. When Duel Jewel, BLOOD, and Camino were there in 2004 they were very affectionate and welcomed their fans with open arms. Other band like Psycho le cemu, we weren't allowed to touch. So, I'm not sure about Kamijo. (I hope we can hug him)

MeliCat

I got trapped in the elevator with Camino and I hugged them all, but I thought I was just special. ^_^0 Thanks for the info!