Psycho Le Cemu Gathering At Fanime 2006

Started by D_Hime, April 30, 2006, 03:51:07 PM

What Day would be good for you to have our Psycho Le Cemu Gathering??

Saturday
1 (33.3%)
Sunday
2 (66.7%)
Monday
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: May 24, 2006, 03:55:26 PM

YummySushi

Wow. It's been forever and a half since I've done the para para dances... I wonder if I remember any of it.  :lol: I think I remember a good chunk of the Prism and... a lot of Megatron, if I get my timing right. I might pop by on the Sat, but for sure I'll be there on Sun.

Rowan

Quote from: "Midnight Ryoko"I know all of Gekiai Merry Go Round... I watched the Yura/Aya dance lesson thing a few times. XD;;; I'm pretty sure I remember all of it.
hehehe i oughta learn from that too XD

Midnight Ryoko

wait! Why are there TWO plc gatherings..? too much body paint. <<;;; please, I only want to do it one day.
"If all the world was painted dark, and all the skies turned grey, then please tell me [if you could] when would it be day?"

Kazuko

fudge cakes two O:!!!
man im gonna have to hella run back and forth from hotel to con

D: cause arround 12 ish to 2 is the guilty gear gathering i think
then i gotta  dress like aya for this one

XD and gothic lolita for kamijo

O: better work on my running~

D_Hime

Quote from: "Midnight Ryoko"wait! Why are there TWO plc gatherings..? too much body paint. <<;;; please, I only want to do it one day.

here's the thing. there's other fans who want to go to the gathering but is only attending Fanime for a day and that day is Saturday. so you dont have to show up on Saturday. it's just an optional day for people who cant show up on sunday.

Rowan

D_Hime

Quote from: "Rowan"Is sunday the main thing?

yes it is. saturday is just optional. i'm sorry for the mix up. i should have made it clearer sorry!

Midnight Ryoko

sunday when? I'm EGL-ing at 12:30...
"If all the world was painted dark, and all the skies turned grey, then please tell me [if you could] when would it be day?"

Kazuko

well yeah time O: cause of loli tea~

and D you might want to post when where and what time for PLC gathering in the gatherings thread :3

D_Hime

Quote from: "Kazuko"well yeah time O: cause of loli tea~

and D you might want to post when where and what time for PLC gathering in the gatherings thread :3

i did. i dont think they saw it and look at my original post everyone! i edited my original post and put what times, days, and where we're going to meet.

Rowan

i'm goth loli-ing at 12 30 on sunday too ^^;;...

D_Hime

i'll change the time ok? some of PLC's costumes that you guys are planning to cosplay as so a bit difficult to change into if the gathering was 30 minutes after the Gothic Lolita gathering so i'm changing it to 3 o'clock on Sunday ok? it'll give you two hours to change into your costumes and my friend who will be cosplaying as Roman Hikou Yura-Sama and me (Love Is Dead Daishi) will be waiting at the convention lobby holding up a sign that saids Psycho Le Cemu gathering. one of us most likely me will be holding a Larc En Ciel box for no apparent reason so yea lol.

Rowan