DEATHNOTE 2006

Started by senritsu, May 03, 2006, 11:00:24 AM

senritsu

IS there going to be a deathnote gathering or are L and misa misa gonna have to go to the jump gathering?

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

YummySushi

I don't know.

A two friends of mine are going as L and Raito.. and attempting me to go as Misa. But with the live action coming out.. I'm hoping to spot atleast a few DN cosplayers.

Ashadeus

I'll be there as Raitou, and I know I'll have a Misa with me at one point. If you'd like, we can arrange a meetup somewhere during the con.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and confirm it.

senritsu

woooooooo
maybe after the jump gathering or something ne?
we'd be dressed for it

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

Ashadeus

Ah, shoot...I just checked, and the Jump gathering is only an hour after the Naruto gathering. I'm attending the Naruto gathering as either Itachi or Kakashi, so a quick change out of costume probably wouldn't bode well. I'm thinking I'll do Raitou either Friday or Monday, and switch between him and Tseng during whichever day I choose. So many costumes, so little time. Sorry about that. Hope to still see you there, though.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and confirm it.

BSaphire

Quote from: "Ashadeus"Ah, shoot...I just checked, and the Jump gathering is only an hour after the Naruto gathering. I'm attending the Naruto gathering as either Itachi or Kakashi, so a quick change out of costume probably wouldn't bode well. I'm thinking I'll do Raitou either Friday or Monday, and switch between him and Tseng during whichever day I choose. So many costumes, so little time. Sorry about that. Hope to still see you there, though.

So... does that mean that your coming to the "Jump" gathering as your Naruto character??? I did it right afterwards so that those that cosplay Bleach and Naruto could attend together and Bleach is saturday and those coming back from Naruto can join in.... I want Deathnote too, but I wanted you to know that you can come and support Naruto cosplay in the Jump gathering also...
:)
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

senritsu

we can do it friday
i dont think i'll be around long monday

i got nothing to do friday anyways

poop i wish i had gotten more teacups
then we could have had a deathnote teaparty

with like cake
and nondairy creamer stackings
and sugar cubes
and the such

Ashadeus

Quote from: "BSaphire"
Quote from: "Ashadeus"Ah, shoot...I just checked, and the Jump gathering is only an hour after the Naruto gathering. I'm attending the Naruto gathering as either Itachi or Kakashi, so a quick change out of costume probably wouldn't bode well. I'm thinking I'll do Raitou either Friday or Monday, and switch between him and Tseng during whichever day I choose. So many costumes, so little time. Sorry about that. Hope to still see you there, though.

So... does that mean that your coming to the "Jump" gathering as your Naruto character??? I did it right afterwards so that those that cosplay Bleach and Naruto could attend together and Bleach is saturday and those coming back from Naruto can join in.... I want Deathnote too, but I wanted you to know that you can come and support Naruto cosplay in the Jump gathering also...
:)

Yeah, I'll be attending the Jump gathering as Itachi (I'll wear Kakashi later that evening, when it's not so hot out) after the Naruto gathering.

As for Deathnote, I've decided to wear Raitou Monday (when I'm not parading about as Tseng), because my cosplay group has already scheduled our Weiss cosplay for Friday. Sorry, Senritsu, but it looks like Monday is the only day left open for me for Deathnote craziness. And a Deathnote teaparty sounded like so much fun><.

scyper15

I'm going as L :D >o>

Chloe

Quote from: "scyper15"I'm going as L :D >o>

Count Loktera as another L...  When is this again? Like, finalized date and where?
Cosplays for '10?  WHO KNOWS!?!

senritsu

being that this is going to be the large group of L's and one misamisa... i dunno

friday 2 ish?
i guess upstairs from the convention lobby (between the escalators on the balcony thing)

scyper15

I can't make it Friday at 2PM.. I'm still at school at that time XD; I'll get to the con at Friday night... so yeah x.x;;... Why not after the Shonen Jump gathering?