question/suggestions about console games

Started by deepbluevibes, May 07, 2006, 07:49:01 PM

deepbluevibes

Aznmnky

For fighting games, winner should stay. It gives a chance for people to fight the better player, and the loser and audience can learn a few things.  

Pad and pencil? O_o We're not little kids, yo. But if there are little kids, most people would generally be nice and let them play. In an arcade scene with lots of teens/young adults, a lot of people act maturely from what I've noticed around my area (SVGL,MGL,SJSU,SJGL).

I haven't seen the console area yet so it's hard to estimate the number of players that wish to attend and how many TV sets there will be.

YoureMyHiro

Theres generally about 30 or so TVs with one game each, two depending on the popularity of that game. Last year TK5 and GGX2 had two each and the Naruto games had two each I think too.

Aznmnky

dude, Jesse, get on AIM fool! LOL ^_^

30 or so TVs!!?  :shock: That's like Evolution man!! T5 and GGX2 had two, nice....I doubt CvS2 and 3S will be that popular but MvC2 just might :lol: O well, who knows...That's why WE gotta bring the competition to Fanime.

Ayanami Rei First Child

Heh. I might bring my console just for my own game of Pocket Fighter....gotta advertise the cutest and funest fighting game ^_^V

Asa_Gohan

*pokes* where are you going to get a table and a tv then?

This sig isnt true anymore...I have to wait for a bit...

deepbluevibes

Ayanami Rei First Child

Mmmh. That DOES get pretty crazy. Perhaps we could use initials or something. Although I didn't see much crowds around arcades, but with consoles I never really went there. The only console I played was out in the hall on top of that table. Which was actually pretty cool ^^

YoureMyHiro

Quote from: deepbluevibes(removed per privacy policy)

Last year people just said "Whos next?" and depending on the line, you would just respond with "Okay, well then Im after that guy" and remember your spot.

Ayanami Rei First Child

True....although I rather like the idea of pen and paper or something. I dunno it just seems more efficient is all...

Aznmnky

Quote from: deepbluevibes(removed per privacy policy)

I was just talking about playing during casuals not tournaments. Of course, we would have brackets for tourneys.

deepbluevibes

Ayanami Rei First Child

Well you suggested it, and I think it'd be good if we kept it as a backup. Don't impliment the structure if it's not needed. ^^;;