Masquerade

Started by swordman85, May 07, 2006, 10:02:10 PM

swordman85

I heard you need a badge to get into the Masquerade.  Would this be the same badge that you get from preregistering for the whole weekend?

Barnes

Yes I believe so.
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

angeljibrille

You can also have a Sunday-Only badge if absolutely necessary.

HOWEVER, if you plan to do this you need to e-mail me ([email protected]) or PM me right away to let me know you need Sunday Judging and Sunday Check-in, or we will not be able to help you. If you can only be there Sunday, we need you at the Masquerade Registration desk for music submission and checkin at 8am.

Thanks!
Marisa

swordman85

I registered for the masqurade and said I wanted to be judged on craftsmanship but now I think I've decided I just want to be judged on performance and was wondering if there's anyway to change that? I was also wondering if it would be ok if when I cosplayed I could just say the lines instead of having them recorded. I feel it would be better for my performance since that would be the bulk of it.

angeljibrille

Quote from: "swordman85"I registered for the masqurade and said I wanted to be judged on craftsmanship but now I think I've decided I just want to be judged on performance and was wondering if there's anyway to change that? I was also wondering if it would be ok if when I cosplayed I could just say the lines instead of having them recorded. I feel it would be better for my performance since that would be the bulk of it.

Hi there,

Yes, you can either:
1. edit your entry online before May 20
2. tell us when you check in that you do not want to be judged for Crafsmanship.

As for the saying the lines -- make sure you ask for a Mic to be on stage (one mic) to speak into,  or no one will be able to hear you. Just put that down in the "special request" section or tell us when you check-in at the convention.

Thanks!
Marisa

swordman85