Ouran Koukou Host Club!

Started by Suspicious, May 09, 2006, 10:41:14 AM

Suspicious

Much love for this series :D  I can't get enough of the twins.  I've debated cosplaying as one of them, but then I would be twin-less.
»Jrock Con »LJ »MySpace »Website

Tsubasa

I've been watching it too.  Quite the fun watch.  I think Kyoya's my favorite.  And that Honey's too stupid cute.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

The-O

Wasn't too into the series at first until I saw the ending of the first episode. Caught my attention then.  :lol:
The-O Network Online Executive Editor
Con Reports, Photos, News, Interviews, Reviews, and more!
www.t-ono.net

Tsukai Mori

I've been keeping up with the series as well. I think the comedy is nothing short of genius. Well, sorta. You gotta admit it's funny though.

FiliKlepto

I just started watching it as well!  Very cute series :3
I want death to find me planting my cabbages.
-----------------------------------------------------
Hey, you know Mop Head?  At the Fanime '04 Saturday gameshow?  I so totally named her.  ^^"

OniCourseMusha

I'm planning to watch this series since I heard it from my gf.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Shinsengumi

Looking forward of checking it out.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Leishu

Love it! Love it love it love it! It's got SO many Yaoi/Shounen Ai in jokes, too.
Kabe ni kono Nyuuji wo tsukete mite kudasai.

lolitadesu

Yay for twincest!!!

I love Hiitachins.

Suspicious

Quote from: "lolitadesu"Yay for twincest!!!

I love Hiitachins.

Twincest is luv.. especially since they're not really into each other.. they just do it to be devious.  <3 deviousness
»Jrock Con »LJ »MySpace »Website

butterflyz

Quote from: "Tsubasa"I've been watching it too.  Quite the fun watch.  I think Kyoya's my favorite.  And that Honey's too stupid cute.
Kyoya's my fave too!

KyraEnsui

I love the series. I love Kyoya too, but Tamaki is not too far from it since I just love his random acts and gets into so much trouble because of his misinterpete goodwill. XDD

scyper15

Haii Suspi.. I wanted to cosplay a twin too.. ; _ ; But I think my friends made me do Haruhi XD

LastElixir

is this series slapstick humor? I may check this out, I hope its not super shoujo, but i'm looking for another solid comedy series.

uzutake

My friend told me about it yesterday and I was thinking of giving it a try...sounds pretty good...whatsit genre? Shonen? Shoujo? Comedy? Romance? O_o?

Tsubasa

It's a shoujo by classification.  Plenty of humor and some heartful moments.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

uzutake

Yay! I watched all the subbed episodes up to 11 and RAW episode 12! :3 I'm in love xDD

I'm in love with Kyouya but the Twins are so adorable! >w<!!! Hunny-sempai is too cute for his age 8X And reminds me of Momiji from Fruits Basket (well durh, same seiyuu...xD)

Even though it's not REALLY twincest...it's still cool xD

I also LOVE Nekozawa! He's so pretty and ionno...he's likable...once you get past his first oh-so creepy appearance xDDD And he's really funny too how he reacts to light...particularly a flashlight...

And when some scenes are like "super-shoujo", it's funny when there're roses as the borders and it gets exaggerated...the girls sure have a wacky imagination...

And also how the show makes fun of otakus and okamas...the twins're like "WOW I'VE NEVER SEEN ONE BEFORE! LEMME TOUCH! OOH!! AHH!!!" I was laughing so hard...

Too bad there're only 26 episodes TT^TT

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: "uzutake"Hunny-sempai is too cute for his age 8X And reminds me of Momiji from Fruits Basket (well durh, same seiyuu...xD)
Heh. I'm not the only one thinking that. XP

(I finally got around to watching a couple episodes... >.<)
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Sucrose

Oh, man, I love Host Club! I missed seeing the anime at the con, unfortunately (though a friend who saw it assured me that it was 'delightful'), but I looooove the manga. There's just something so funny and cute about it, and it really seems to be taking off popularity-wise. (And eeeee, Hunny's so painfully cute. <3 And third on the Hunny/Momiji thing, that makes me giggle. XD)
In mammals, Sucrose is digested in the stomach, into its component sugars, by acidic hydrolysis. The Glucose and Fructose are then absorbed into the bloodstream in the small intestine. (Lactose just isn't cool enough to enter into it.)

Spiritsnare

Having just been enlightened to the series, I proclaim with great joy that I've been hooked. <3

The twins and Honey are my faves. The latter shouldn't surprise anyone who knew that Momiji was my favorite Sohma. XD
epic progressive

vox