Ouran Koukou Host Club!

Started by Suspicious, May 09, 2006, 10:41:14 AM

uzutake

NYU~~~~~~~~~! Only, like, 3 episodes left ;__;

Lets all hope there'll be a second season!

(And that question we all pondered about will(might?) finally be answered!)

Who'll end up with Haruhi? :O

(I dont read the manga, so I wouldnt know if they mentioned it in there already or not : P)

Moris_Dream

I think Ouran is just one of the greatest animes I have ever seen so far....so much humor and romance in its own weird way...

I just love'em all! It's really hard to choose just one! And I've seen all the episodes up to 23 which came out just today! And it's really hard not to love the show because it's so kawaii! ^_^

But out of everybody there, Mori-sempai and Kyoya-sempai have to be my favorites! Hehe ^_^  :D

AnimeEmperor

Great series, I wouldn't mind cosplaying as Nekozawa.

Somecoolname

I haven't seen it( :( ) but my friend keeps talking about it and I saw pictures and now I'm obsessed. Is it ok for me to ask where I can download this show without bittorrent or.avi?I keep trying to dLtheshowbut it won't play because it's an .avi..Or does anyone know what to do about the .avi thing? And to stay MORE on topic, I like the twins, so far, from seeing only pictures, I think they're like the weasley twins.

GokuMew2

Quote from: "Somecoolname"I haven't seen it( :( ) but my friend keeps talking about it and I saw pictures and now I'm obsessed. Is it ok for me to ask where I can download this show without bittorrent or.avi?I keep trying to dLtheshowbut it won't play because it's an .avi..Or does anyone know what to do about the .avi thing? And to stay MORE on topic, I like the twins, so far, from seeing only pictures, I think they're like the weasley twins.
If you're using Windows, install CCCP. You shouldn't have any playback problems after that. Just use WMP or MPC.

As for direct downloads, you can try the okhc_media community on LiveJournal. Or use IRC.
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

Somecoolname

GokuMew 2: *Gasp!* It worked!! I downloaded CCP, and omg,it works!!! Thank you!! I'm goingto try your other sites but thankyouthankyou!!!

KyraEnsui

;-; Two more episodes left. I'm happy that they're finally getting to Kyoya's and Tamaki's part of the series and I felt like it going to stop around volume 6 of the manga, but I could be wrong so please correct if I am.

Magical Senpai

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"The twins and Honey are my faves. The latter shouldn't surprise anyone who knew that Momiji was my favorite Sohma. XD

You too? I loved the crap outta Momiji.

Anyhow, I figured I might as well take a peek at "that other Haruhi Show," and I can safely say I am hooked.

uzutake

*dramatic Tamaki crying pose!*

Oh no...Ouran only has 1 episode left...why? Why has God been so cruel? *goes on like that*

(Btw, ever since episode 23, Kyouya = SHMEXIES EAVUL LURV *droolz*)

Kazuko

gawd I adore host club

:3 Honey, haruhi and the twins are my faaavorite

uzutake

*Tamaki-position* *sigh* Ouran has ended....

THEY SHOULD HAVE A SEASON 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:evil:

xbebee_e

SIGN THE PETITION FOR A SECOND SEASON!
GATHER UP AS MUCH PEOPLE AS YOU CAN!

http://www.petitiononline.com/1778487/petition.html

Sunara Ishi

Amusing but no. Not gonna work. XP
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

-zoxan-

Dang it! I IRC like 2MB of the first episode, and I get the message that the bot has exceeded the monthly transfer limit, and I have to try again after the end of this month. Grrrrrrrrrr...

Someone buy me a PuchiPuchi Prease~

GokuMew2

Quote from: "-zoxan-"Dang it! I IRC like 2MB of the first episode, and I get the message that the bot has exceeded the monthly transfer limit, and I have to try again after the end of this month. Grrrrrrrrrr...
You could always download the batch torrent?
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

uzutake

Quote from: "-zoxan-"Dang it! I IRC like 2MB of the first episode, and I get the message that the bot has exceeded the monthly transfer limit, and I have to try again after the end of this month. Grrrrrrrrrr...

If you REALLY wanna watch it and fast...

...There's always YouTube.

*gets tomatoe'd*

Kazuko

ah its ending~ oh the memories i will miss honey so much

x: and to the person who posted that petition~ your silly and I recomend if this is going to studio BONES that you probally shouldnt mention you guys downloading it

unless you want to get into lawyer issues

besides its up to THEM to decide if it should have a season two based on record vewings in japan

so i suggest you sit tight :3

-zoxan-

Quote from: "GokuMew2"
You could always download the batch torrent?

That is what I resorted to, in the end. But man, those speeds could be waaay better. 3 to 4Kbps? Come on!

Quote from: "uzutake"

If you REALLY wanna watch it and fast...

...There's always YouTube.

*gets tomatoe'd*

Like I watched Bleach? Lolz, that was hecka fun. Considering the speeds at which my torrent is moving, I might as well do that.

Someone buy me a PuchiPuchi Prease~

Sunara Ishi

I hate my burner. It glitched and caused me to lose all of host club.

Is it possible for someone to burn or give me a copy of the episodes so I can burn it? I had all 26. T.T
I was going to show some of it to my friend but I can't now.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

pockystix

Quote from: "Sunara Ishi"I hate my burner. It glitched and caused me to lose all of host club.

Is it possible for someone to burn or give me a copy of the episodes so I can burn it? I had all 26. T.T
I was going to show some of it to my friend but I can't now.

I have 1-25 on a dvd-r with 26 hanging out on my comp since it didn't fit on the dvd X:

If there's ever a possibility of a gathering, I'll slip ya the 1-25 dvd-r copy.

BTW, I wonder if the rumors of an Ouran Live Action series are gonna come true... I hope they do. <3
New sn = Meirin