Ouran Koukou Host Club!

Started by Suspicious, May 09, 2006, 10:41:14 AM

Sunara Ishi

Thanks. ^.^ If I can't get a copy by the next gathering, I'll borrow it from you. I have a DVD-R if need be also.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

-zoxan-

I downloaded the whole thing, yay! Watched the first episode yay yay! Loved the first episode yay yay yay! XD

Someone buy me a PuchiPuchi Prease~

Sunara Ishi

Ok. Got 1-25 off a friend. Thanks for the offer pocky! <3 XD

Gonna burn them off as soon as I get home. >.<
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Kazuko

x: i heard that there was going to be a live action Ouran on some forum :3

but i denno if its true

xbebee_e

SIGN THE OURAN HIGHSCHOOL HOST CLUB PETITION FOR A SECOND SEASON! PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!

http://www.petitiononline.com/1778487/petition.html

Sunara Ishi

xbebee_e, I told you those are usless. Please stop spamming us with those. You're making me think you're a bot. D: eww~
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O

uzutake

Quote from: "Kazuko"x: i heard that there was going to be a live action Ouran on some forum :3

but i denno if its true

:O Wont this be oh so very interesting...

Spiritsnare

Here's the real bot for ya.
epic progressive

vox

Somecoolname

I'm up to episode 14 andam LOVING it.

Ican't decide who ilikebest between the twins,Kyouya orMori,but I haveto say that part in episode 8(ot 9) with Kyouya topless and without hisglasses was just so..YUM..
However eveytime the show has those Haruhi can tellthe difference between the twins, it always makes me sad, I'm not too sure why?

But I don'tcare for Hunny,I'msorry.