gravitation 2006

Started by senritsu, May 10, 2006, 11:31:25 AM

senritsu

we dont have a meeting time yet
or a meeting place

but i like hellangel's idea of going and singing in the karaoke room

oh look we have a meeting place

anyone else in???

or are we going to be stuck as the pop duo ryuuichi and ryuuichi???
i guess i could get a wig... but i still got no shuuichi clothes

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

hellangel

haha ^___^

seishirou-san, do you still have your kumagorou suit?
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

senritsu

hai sou desu na no da!

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

PacificPikachu

I have a Kumagorou suit, too (not Ryuichi's Kumagorou suit--just Kumagorou in general), so if I get the time and place to meet, I'll be sure to join you!  :D

hellangel

Quote from: "PacificPikachu"I have a Kumagorou suit, too (not Ryuichi's Kumagorou suit--just Kumagorou in general), so if I get the time and place to meet, I'll be sure to join you!  :D

yaaaaaaay kumagorou!!!
Upcoming events:

PacificPikachu

Quote from: "hellangel"
Quote from: "PacificPikachu"I have a Kumagorou suit, too (not Ryuichi's Kumagorou suit--just Kumagorou in general), so if I get the time and place to meet, I'll be sure to join you!  :D

yaaaaaaay kumagorou!!!

I'll take that as a yes?

My only problem at the moment is I think my Kumagorou costume is missing one of its gloves... I'll have to see if I can remedy that in time. Glove or no glove, I'd be happy to join you, however! I'm sure the Kumagorou suit will be less death-by-heatstroke inducing than my Akamaru one...

senritsu

poop
i gotta find my pink fuzzy gloves that i wore everywhere durring the winter

hellangel

okay, so what day? what time?

what songs???
i know for sure that i'm singing Shining Collection =]

Rage Beat would be fun with everyone, though ^__~ does anyone have karaoke versions of these? otherwise we can just give 'em the CD and have the mic carry over the CD vocals
Upcoming events:

senritsu

i thought we were going to do duets

i wanna karaoke with youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

i'mma try and track down karaoke tracks