SUPER!! SMASH!! BROTHERS!! BRRAAWWWLLL!!!

Started by Asa_Gohan, May 10, 2006, 10:35:00 PM

Rei-Rei

Quote from: JTchinoy on May 22, 2008, 02:46:06 AM
1 is easy, 2 is suicide.  sucks. :(
3 level 9's on Free-For-All is still suicide. They still try to gang up on you.

JTchinoy

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Rei-Rei

JTchinoy

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

TK Wolf

I am totally into brawl and heard there's gonna be a tourney at fanime, which I'm pretty excited about, but just to confirm from what I read in the tourney rules thread:
time limit is...???
items are all off
stage selection is random from the neutrals

Also, does anyone know if registration is full, and what are the chances of there being any prizes? (Not that I have a big shot at winning ^^; )

Thanks! =)

Funch

kay0ss

So it wasn't cool that someone had the same exact nickname as me and used it in the BRAWL tournament and I wasn't even able to enter the tournament when I absolutely wanted to, and hearing your name getting called over the air and finding out it isn't you is even more shitty :|

Funch

Quote from: kay0ss on May 26, 2008, 07:41:04 PM
So it wasn't cool that someone had the same exact nickname as me and used it in the BRAWL tournament and I wasn't even able to enter the tournament when I absolutely wanted to, and hearing your name getting called over the air and finding out it isn't you is even more shitty :|

Good thing Chaos won.
Hes a coo dood.

Hylia

WAAAAAAAY too many Falco, Wolf and Fox players.
srsly
If you're one of those people who pwn with not-so-high-end characters, /hug to you~!
If you're one of those people who play Falco, Wolf or Fox and get your ass kicked by Peach...
/facepalm
NO SIGNATURE OH SHIT
(Arigato)Alex

JennyTran89

ROARRRRRRRRRRRRR I'm going to own you guys so badly with my MetaKnight!!!

Elimeno

Quote from: JennyTran89 on April 02, 2010, 12:32:30 AM
ROARRRRRRRRRRRRR I'm going to own you guys so badly with my MetaKnight!!!

oh so your one of thoooose players :P
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

Asa_Gohan

Meh...MK is a hard character to be good with in a competitive environment just because everyone knows him so well.  So from there you have to know every single other character or else you would get owned just for not knowing the match ups...There are lots of ups and downs to being a top tier...And that is one of them.

@Hylia
Meh...Falcos I can see there being a lot of...But Wolf players and Fox players are rare in addition Wolf and Fox are hard characters to play well against some characters.  Peach is another one and she is a good character who should be a lot higher up on the tier list IMO.  So a Fox and a Wolf getting beat by a Peach...Meh, I dont see anything to facepalm about.  She is a good character with legit combos

This sig isnt true anymore...I have to wait for a bit...

Stranghill

Quote from: Hylia on May 27, 2008, 08:23:27 AM
srsly
If you're one of those people who pwn with not-so-high-end characters, /hug to you~!
If you're one of those people who play Falco, Wolf or Fox and get your ass kicked by Peach...
/facepalm

Can't we play as Fox/Wolf just because they're cool guys?  :( I happen to like the Starfox games, so I pick the characters that are from it. We don't all follow tier-lists, y'know. Not trying to make trouble, but there's no need to assume someone uses those characters purely for tier-reasons.
"Blood begets blood. Nobody knows what i means for certain. Except trouble. Everyone knows it means trouble." -Stranghill Olganis

Asa_Gohan

Quote from: Stranghill on May 02, 2010, 06:12:01 PM
Quote from: Hylia on May 27, 2008, 08:23:27 AM
srsly
/facepalm

Can't we play as Fox/Wolf just because they're cool guys?  :( I happen to like the Starfox games, so I pick the characters that are from it. We don't all follow tier-lists, y'know. Not trying to make trouble, but there's no need to assume someone uses those characters purely for tier-reasons.
Its also lulzy because with the exception of Falco, Fox and Wolf are in the same tier as Peach and I believe have a 5:5 match up ratio against her lol.  Plus peach can juggle the 3 of them like its no tomorrow doing things like 0-80 combos or even to death.  Its pretty damn cool.

This sig isnt true anymore...I have to wait for a bit...