electricity-lambs

FanimeCon 2022 Forums

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14

Author Topic: Off Topic-Anything goes thread XD  (Read 57824 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

mDuo13

  • Onegai Post
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3448
  • ――――前略、お元気ですか?
    • View Profile
Off Topic-Anything goes thread XD
« Reply #80 on: September 23, 2006, 09:13:35 AM »

Quote from: "Jerry"
Quote from: "G.I.R"
Okay.  This is weird...


I wonder if those are real? or really good photo shop?

Absolutely 100% Photoshop. I recall SomethingAwful having a few Photoshop Phridays like this. Pretty fun stuff.
Logged

Magical Senpai

  • Botcher of magic tricks
  • Steel Angel Post
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 532
    • View Profile
Off Topic-Anything goes thread XD
« Reply #81 on: September 23, 2006, 10:53:11 AM »

A parody of Chris Rock's No Sex in the Champagne Room I wrote one night (if it's too offensive please let me know and I'll remove it.)


Ladies and Gentlemen
the attendees of FanimeCon 2007
I have one piece of advice for you.
No matter what a hot cosplayer tells you,
There is no sex in the Hentai Room. None.
Oh, there's hentai in the Hentai room,
But you dont want hentai, you want sex,
And there is no sex in the Hentai Room.

Don't go to conventions with metal detectors
Sure it feels safe inside,
but what about all those cosplayers waiting outside with guns?
They know you ain't got one.

If a cosplayer tells you she's 20 and looks 16, she's loli.
If she tells you she's 26 and looks 26, IT'S A TRAP.

Take off that silly a-- headband.

That Sasuke cosplayer couldn't have possibly committed all those crimes. Naruto did some of that s---.

Young anime fans, if you go into a screening room and someone steps on your foot, let it slide.
Why spend the next 20 years banned from the con cause someone smuged your costume?

Melon bread, ain't nothing wrong with that.

No matter what you think of what I'm saying remember this one thing:
There is no sex in the Hentai Room.

If a roomless otaku has a funny sign, he hasn't been roomless that long.
A real roomless otaku is too stupid to be funny.

If a girl has a cute costume, she'll probably suck your ----.
If a guy has a cute costume, he'll probably suck your ----.

Here's a horoscope for everyone:

Aquarius: you're gonna spend all your money.
Capricorn: you're gonna spend all your money.
Gemini: you're gonna spend all your money twice.
Leo: you're gonna spend all your money.
Scorpio: you're gonna spend all your money f----.

No one goes to the Maid Cafe for tea.

If you've been dating a bishie for 4 months and haven't met any of his friends, you are not his girlfriend.

Some of the things I said may not apply to you,
Some of the things I said may offend you.
But no matter who you are, you must remember this one thing:
No matter what a hot cosplayer tells you,
There is no sex in the Hentai Room. None.
Logged

XpHoBiaX

  • Guest
Off Topic-Anything goes thread XD
« Reply #82 on: September 23, 2006, 09:42:30 PM »

I love that song. <3
Logged

G.I.R

  • Tokyo Post Post
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 7494
  • Mr. Smarty-Smarts
    • View Profile
Off Topic-Anything goes thread XD
« Reply #83 on: September 24, 2006, 10:49:01 PM »

A BIG FREAKIN' CAMERA that takes HUGE digital pictures!
Logged

mDuo13

  • Onegai Post
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3448
  • ――――前略、お元気ですか?
    • View Profile
Off Topic-Anything goes thread XD
« Reply #84 on: September 25, 2006, 10:29:20 AM »

Quote from: "G.I.R"
A BIG FREAKIN' CAMERA that takes HUGE digital pictures!

*drool*
Logged

Jerry

  • More than 2718 posts
  • Posts: 5221
  • is a friend to all-be a plant or fish or tiny mole
    • View Profile
Off Topic-Anything goes thread XD
« Reply #85 on: September 30, 2006, 03:01:30 AM »

Quote from: "Richie Likes Maids"
A parody of Chris Rock's No Sex in the Champagne Room I wrote one night (if it's too offensive please let me know and I'll remove it.)


Ladies and Gentlemen
the attendees of FanimeCon 2007
I have one piece of advice for you.
No matter what a hot cosplayer tells you,
There is no sex in the Hentai Room. None.
Oh, there's hentai in the Hentai room,
But you dont want hentai, you want sex,
And there is no sex in the Hentai Room.

Don't go to conventions with metal detectors
Sure it feels safe inside,
but what about all those cosplayers waiting outside with guns?
They know you ain't got one.

If a cosplayer tells you she's 20 and looks 16, she's loli.
If she tells you she's 26 and looks 26, IT'S A TRAP.

Take off that silly a-- headband.

That Sasuke cosplayer couldn't have possibly committed all those crimes. Naruto did some of that s---.

Young anime fans, if you go into a screening room and someone steps on your foot, let it slide.
Why spend the next 20 years banned from the con cause someone smuged your costume?

Melon bread, ain't nothing wrong with that.

No matter what you think of what I'm saying remember this one thing:
There is no sex in the Hentai Room.

If a roomless otaku has a funny sign, he hasn't been roomless that long.
A real roomless otaku is too stupid to be funny.

If a girl has a cute costume, she'll probably suck your ----.
If a guy has a cute costume, he'll probably suck your ----.

Here's a horoscope for everyone:

Aquarius: you're gonna spend all your money.
Capricorn: you're gonna spend all your money.
Gemini: you're gonna spend all your money twice.
Leo: you're gonna spend all your money.
Scorpio: you're gonna spend all your money f----.

No one goes to the Maid Cafe for tea.

If you've been dating a bishie for 4 months and haven't met any of his friends, you are not his girlfriend.

Some of the things I said may not apply to you,
Some of the things I said may offend you.
But no matter who you are, you must remember this one thing:
No matter what a hot cosplayer tells you,
There is no sex in the Hentai Room. None.


wow.

and yet...

I'm still EMO...

 :roll:
Logged
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang


Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

XpHoBiaX

  • Guest
Off Topic-Anything goes thread XD
« Reply #86 on: October 01, 2006, 10:00:53 AM »

at least I spent all my money F---ing....course...that'd just be for the real fun toys...XD

*neeners at Emo kid*
Logged

G.I.R

  • Tokyo Post Post
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 7494
  • Mr. Smarty-Smarts
    • View Profile
Off Topic-Anything goes thread XD
« Reply #87 on: October 01, 2006, 10:32:05 PM »

"Oh my dog.
 Oh Long John.
 Oh Long Johnson.
 Oh Don Pian-o!
 Why I eyes' ya,
 All the live long day!
 All the live long Johnson."
Logged

Barnes

  • Oh, I see
  • Tokyo Post Post
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8362
  • The Old man
    • View Profile
Off Topic-Anything goes thread XD
« Reply #88 on: October 01, 2006, 10:50:28 PM »

Zelda: LA glitches. I found this and went WOAH!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP9ey-ii8Hk&NR
Logged
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

-zoxan-

  • Prince of Post
  • Posts: 695
    • View Profile
Logged


Someone buy me a PuchiPuchi Prease~

G.I.R

  • Tokyo Post Post
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 7494
  • Mr. Smarty-Smarts
    • View Profile
Off Topic-Anything goes thread XD
« Reply #90 on: October 02, 2006, 04:50:24 PM »

Heh heh heh!  I just got it!   Corn "Maze" like "maize".  :lol:

...I'm just going to log off now...
Logged

-zoxan-

  • Prince of Post
  • Posts: 695
    • View Profile
Off Topic-Anything goes thread XD
« Reply #91 on: October 02, 2006, 09:16:36 PM »

Quote from: "G.I.R"
Heh heh heh! I just got it!   Corn "Maze" like "maize".  :lol:

...I'm just going to log off now...


But I didn't. I have no idea as to what you are talking about.
Logged


Someone buy me a PuchiPuchi Prease~

Barnes

  • Oh, I see
  • Tokyo Post Post
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8362
  • The Old man
    • View Profile
Off Topic-Anything goes thread XD
« Reply #92 on: October 05, 2006, 09:45:24 PM »

Man, Code Lyoko is getting good in season 3 so far.

Spoiler: XANA erased the forest sector today. It was my favorite sector. :(
Logged
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Asa_Gohan

  • Post in the Shell: SAC
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1900
  • I play Fox now <3
    • View Profile
Off Topic-Anything goes thread XD
« Reply #93 on: October 05, 2006, 09:47:48 PM »

Has anybody been tricked into going to one of those trap sites?
Logged

This sig isnt true anymore...I have to wait for a bit...

~~Loktera~~

  • Onegai Post
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2933
    • View Profile
Off Topic-Anything goes thread XD
« Reply #94 on: October 06, 2006, 07:32:55 PM »

Quote from: "G.I.R"
A BIG FREAKIN' CAMERA that takes HUGE digital pictures!


We all know what GMontem wants for his birthday now....
Logged
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

Minagi-chan

  • Post in the Shell: SAC
  • Posts: 1405
    • View Profile
Off Topic-Anything goes thread XD
« Reply #95 on: October 06, 2006, 10:18:56 PM »

Snake + hippo = fat snake
Snake - hippo  = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY547W0fGwA
Logged
<3 Miss Coquine <3
We slip and slide as we fall in love and I just can't seem to get enough.

Raydere

  • Anti-Armpit Shrine Maiden
  • Steel Angel Post
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 467
  • Wow Wow VENUS
    • View Profile
Off Topic-Anything goes thread XD
« Reply #96 on: October 06, 2006, 11:21:24 PM »

Logged
Raydere / Raymoo, purveyor of crazy Japanese music games
Twitter: @Raydere | Tumblr: raydere2

Minagi-chan

  • Post in the Shell: SAC
  • Posts: 1405
    • View Profile
Off Topic-Anything goes thread XD
« Reply #97 on: October 07, 2006, 10:32:08 PM »

*sings* Anything goooes.
Logged
<3 Miss Coquine <3
We slip and slide as we fall in love and I just can't seem to get enough.

G.I.R

  • Tokyo Post Post
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 7494
  • Mr. Smarty-Smarts
    • View Profile
Off Topic-Anything goes thread XD
« Reply #98 on: October 12, 2006, 12:24:51 AM »

If this wern't true, It'd be funny...

NYC Apple store offends...  :?
Logged

saiko_koneko

  • Post in the Shell: SAC
  • Posts: 1739
    • View Profile
Off Topic-Anything goes thread XD
« Reply #99 on: October 12, 2006, 07:34:57 AM »

Quote from: "~~Loktera~~"
Quote from: "G.I.R"
A BIG FREAKIN' CAMERA that takes HUGE digital pictures!


We all know what GMontem wants for his birthday now....

after we buy it.. can i borrow it?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14
 

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 163 queries.