6 (27.3%)
Worse than in previous years.
4 (18.2%)
About the same.
12 (54.5%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: May 22, 2006, 12:29:33 AM

Lisu

Quote from: "butterflyz"My friend ,Julie who went last year, said to bring Axe or Tagg and spray the guys who smell when they werent looking...
I didnt because I though I'd be rude
And thus the fani-maid was born

gmontem

I take it it would be soo messed up and in bad taste if I took candid pictures of these people for a Fanboy Funk Gallery, right? >>
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

risingphoenix13

And for anyone who can not afford a hotel room to shower in, two words: baby wipes. It may sound silly but they've been used in places where showers were simply not an option.

platinum edge

Fanboy funk is a problem at fanime, however we shouldn't forget the fangirl funk (c'mon people, we are equal opportunity thinkers, are we not).  Yes girls, you too are not exempt from this.  I had a first hand encounter after being swarmed by a bunch of fangirls while in costume.  I thought it wasn't that bad, until I was surrounded and left gasping for fresh air.  I swear, it should be a rule that people bathe at least once a day while at Fanime, both men and women.
Always chase after your dreams, and never forget why you are pursuing them.

butterflyz

Quote from: "platinum edge"Fanboy funk is a problem at fanime, however we shouldn't forget the fangirl funk (c'mon people, we are equal opportunity thinkers, are we not).  Yes girls, you too are not exempt from this.  I had a first hand encounter after being swarmed by a bunch of fangirls while in costume.  I thought it wasn't that bad, until I was surrounded and left gasping for fresh air.  I swear, it should be a rule that people bathe at least once a day while at Fanime, both men and women.
I understand that
I was scared ppl whould think that of me so on my way out the door at home i made sure to bring my fave bottle of body-spray...
I mean my outfit was sort of warm so i know i was conscious of that

IamTetsuo

Unfortunatly I think by the end of the rave Saturday I was beginning to smell a little less than fresh, my fault forgot to put another swipe of deoderant on before heading down to the rave.  Sunday though I thought ahead and put on several swipes before heading down.  Fresh even after 3 hours of dancing!