Calling All Fanime Board Peeps!!! Gathering Info

Started by BSaphire, May 15, 2006, 09:40:34 AM

BSaphire

UPDATE 5/18See the links on posts below... but...

Here is what I was thinking... if each person who plans to attend brings their favorite candy then we can exchange them and meet each other that way. All you would have to do is wrap your favorite candy in wraping paper of some sort.

Then attach to it a 3 X 5 card that has your Fanime Boards name, Your name, and include something about you. Something about me would be.... *hummm... my favorite color is Sapphire Blue, I love to shoot photos, play video games, watch anime, and costume. Some of the games I play/played are everything Mario Bros and Zelda, Parasite Eve, Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2, Spyro, DDR, Dynasty Warriors, Star Fox, Devil May Cry 1, 2, & 3... and lots more. My first costume was Kuronue from Yu Yu Hakusho.

What do you think? If you think you would come then please post so we can get an idea on how many people will be there.  I have moved it to be in accordance to the pannel from 2 - 4 pm on Friday. I was thinking we could exchange at another time if everyone wants to. Maybe 7PM?

Post me... ^^)
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Barnes

Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

D_Hime

i think that's a good idea! i would love to attend it's just i dont know what time my club and i will arrive at Fanime. we're leaving right after school and we have to wait until 4 for some people. i'll most likely come! i love meeting people!! ^_^

Kazuko

x: hex yes i would enjoy this

xD now to choose a favorite candy

BSaphire

I went to the other thread and I asked them what they thought I should do... I want to put that here too. Maybe we can meet and invade the pannel later before they leave for dinner *LOL

I just wanted something simple and fun that wouldn't take a lot of time but would give us a chance to meet each other and have a bite of something sweet ^^P *Chocolate!!! YUMM!

Tell me what you guys think too... OK???.

Toodles ^^)
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

BSaphire

Hey Forum Peeps!!! I was wondering... how about the candy exchange on Friday @ 7 PM?

We can meet at the 2 - 4 PM pannel in the 2nd post, and around 7 or so do the candy exchange. Even if there is a few of us then let's still do it!!! I know that Youko_Kurama and I already got our goodies together so if it is four of us then cool. If it is more than four more fun. I think sweets are a great way to meet people and less messy than cake *giggles.

Toodles
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

D_Hime

Quote from: "BSaphire"Hey Forum Peeps!!! I was wondering... how about the candy exchange on Friday @ 7 PM?

We can meet at the 2 - 4 PM pannel in the 2nd post, and around 7 or so do the candy exchange. Even if there is a few of us then let's still do it!!! I know that Youko_Kurama and I already got our goodies together so if it is four of us then cool. If it is more than four more fun. I think sweets are a great way to meet people and less messy than cake *giggles.

Toodles

actually i'll have my Anime Club join in on the candy exchange! we're a group of  13 nice otakus who love meeting people so it'll be cool!! yaay for candy exchange!! ^_^