I need a ride to Fanime and willing to take BART and pay gas

Started by Ayanami Rei First Child, May 15, 2006, 04:29:19 PM

Ayanami Rei First Child

I desperately need a ride TO Fanime...I have a ride back....but that's it. I'm willing to accept help from male OR females, and I'm willing to pay for your gas. I'll BART to wherever is clostest, even though I live over by Oakland ^^;;

Gwydion

When did you want to go? If you can get to Hayward BART, I'll take ya. ^^ I wasn't planning on going Friday (don't get off work til 5:30) but I can do it if driving someone else down.  Also was considering going Thursday to get my badge possibly.

FideliusCharm8

What I am doing is using BART back and forth since I don't have a ride.  I'm taking BART from Hayward and getting off the Fremont bart station and then taking a bus to the convention.  I'm only going to fanime on saturday though.  If you don't have a ride to fanime that day maybe we'll meet up at the hayward bart station and travel the rest of the way there together.
~Geli Bean

Ayanami Rei First Child

Quote from: "FideliusCharm8"What I am doing is using BART back and forth since I don't have a ride.  I'm taking BART from Hayward and getting off the Fremont bart station and then taking a bus to the convention.  I'm only going to fanime on saturday though.  If you don't have a ride to fanime that day maybe we'll meet up at the hayward bart station and travel the rest of the way there together.
Well I need to get there on Friday, because on Saturday is a serious work day for my boss...The Queen of Caps. If you could give me your information about using the BUS from Fremont to get to Fanime that would be awesome.

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"
Quote from: "FideliusCharm8"What I am doing is using BART back and forth since I don't have a ride.  I'm taking BART from Hayward and getting off the Fremont bart station and then taking a bus to the convention.  I'm only going to fanime on saturday though.  If you don't have a ride to fanime that day maybe we'll meet up at the hayward bart station and travel the rest of the way there together.
Well I need to get there on Friday, because on Saturday is a serious work day for my boss...The Queen of Caps. If you could give me your information about using the BUS from Fremont to get to Fanime that would be awesome.

Here's how you do it:

Take Bart to Fremont, Get off there, Take the 180 VTA express to Downtown San Jose, then get off in downtown. Get on the light rail from there that will take you to the light rail station in front of the con center.

schedules and info: http://www.vta.org/
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Gwydion