Funny Cosplay Stories, Anyone?

Started by sheikfreak, May 16, 2006, 03:57:43 PM

Nick D.

Wow...sup dude...and yes, cat-boy was mildly intimidating.  and im fairly sure what he was doing isnt considered dancing in a numbeer of countries...the US included :shock:

swordmanjoe

Nick D.

yeah...thanks for killing my good dreams last night dude

swordmanjoe

Do you have a sin YOU wish to confess?

Nick D.

i have plenty of sins that needs confessing...but no, none that ui want to ^_~ :twisted:

RyuHayabusa

Can we get back on topic please?
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Sora

I got glomped on Saturday by an Al. I asked her to glomp me and she did. There was this great "whomp!" and the next thing we knew, I was on the floor laughing my head off. Of course, people were asking me if I was okay, and I was truly fine. *dies laughing*
"Don't give me any orders."

petercort

Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"
Quote from: "Dyon"Okay this one isnt really funny... its just wrong.. but sorta funny.. me and my friend where sitting on these chairs near stage zero sunday night... and someone went walking by who we just played tag with well my friend decided he wanted to glomp him.. well thats cool right... well the thing is my friend is 300 pounds... anyway.. he ran as fast as he could and then he full on jumped on this guy... it was crazy... anyway afterwords my friend gave him a dollar... cause he felt bad... i then proceeded to give him another dollar because i know it must of hurt. Anyway that was pretty crazy.
What the....YOU SAW ME GETTING GLOMPED BY THAT GUY?! DUDE!! That "guy" was so totally ME!! @.@  Also thanks for the dollar it was most appreciated ^______^

I took a picture of my straight friend doing a Hard Gay impression....and he was totalling have his ass in front of his male crossplaying friend! I was like "Dude I am SO taking a picture of this since it's just too funny not to" XD We even got my friend to do the Hard Gay impression to the guy in the solid snake box. I just fell on the floor laughing at that point. :twisted:

That was me in the box! You like?

Ayanami Rei First Child

OMG! That was sooooo funny!! That had me on the floor laughing!! Oh my I have NEVER laughed so hard in my ENTIRE life as I did that night!!

Touya no Miko

A lot of funny things happened to me at Fanime. I played Ninja twister with my buddies. The first game it was down to just me and Sasuke...then I lost.

Next would be when I met Kamijo-san. On Sunday I was still in my Anko costume and carried around a giant snake toy with me. Kamijo liked it and even coiled it around his arm for the photo. It was so cute. XD I have a pciture of it here.

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=699421

On Monday I was dressed up as zombie L. i had white makeup, fake blood, and even a little sign that says "Zombie L wants your brains!!" I met up with some other Ls and we attracted quite the attention. We even pretended to be zombies! Also throughout the con I took photos of me pretending to eat people's brains.

All in all, it was a blast.
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

Ayanami Rei First Child

Hey were you that girl I gave a bag of ramen to at the least day of the con?O.o;

Touya no Miko

OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

mochyan

this random chick in black pants, a purple-ish shirt, and a black wig (i'm thinking form inuyasha) hugged/glomped me within the first 10 seconds of me stepping foot into the room. in the middle of the glomp, i asked her "do i know you" and she said "no" so i came the shocking realization that i finally got glomped. after soo many years of avoiding it, it was envitable.  :cry: then my friend found me somehow, grabbed me, and practically threw me over her shoulder and walked half way down the length of one row in the dealer's room. that was weird too -_-''