Funny Cosplay Stories, Anyone?

Started by sheikfreak, May 16, 2006, 03:57:43 PM

sheikfreak

though I could say I have a limited amount of evilness, mostly due to lack of sleep last night (Stupid finals!)
Down seven, up eight, and still falling...

Green_Tea

Let's see...funny things that happend during cosplay?

1. I glomped someone with marker on their chest and when I got down I had the writing mirrored on my white shirt.  :x

2. um..walking to my car dressed as a school girl someone mistook me for a whore and tried to get me to go in their car.  :oops:

3. Singing in a restaurant with 3 other cosplayers and totally scaring the old people...and then getting the staff to join in. Lol
2011 Cosplay Plans: (Vocaloid) Cantarella-Kaito 0%, (Professor Layton) Luke 0%, (Ponyo) Ponyo's Dad 0%

Ayanami Rei First Child

OMG! That's sooo funny! Remind me to hang out with you during part of the con Tea-san o.o;;

sheikfreak

yay for cosplaying in restaurants! At Cherry Blossom, one of my friends was dressed up as Sailor Moon and we ate lunch at Benihana. Then, I went to the restroom with her, and there was this little kid that got all excited when she saw her. When they left, her mom was like, "Now you can say you went to the bathroom with Sailor Moon!"  :lol:

Ayanami Rei First Child

Quote from: "sheikfreak"yay for cosplaying in restaurants! At Cherry Blossom, one of my friends was dressed up as Sailor Moon and we ate lunch at Benihana. Then, I went to the restroom with her, and there was this little kid that got all excited when she saw her. When they left, her mom was like, "Now you can say you went to the bathroom with Sailor Moon!"  :lol:
*Giggles and smiles* Awwww.....that's so cuuuuute!!

Sora

Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"PIIIIIIIINK! *_* I wanna see a picture of the pink haired Kenshin :cry:

Well you weren't the one I was gunna ask for a dance last Fanime, but still nice enough to ask to dance this year =P

I have a photo album I can bring along that has a photo of him. Want me to, Ayanami?
"Don't give me any orders."

Ayanami Rei First Child

Yeah!! That totally sounds awesome! It's just that pink is my fav color ^^;

Sora

:D Okay, I'll bring the photo album!
"Don't give me any orders."

Ayanami Rei First Child

Quote from: "Edward Elric":D Okay, I'll bring the photo album!
Yaaaaaaay! W00t! I got all my pics of people in costume from last year online....you just need a yahoo account to view them ^^;;

sheikfreak

yay for avatars. 'bout time I got one :roll:

Ayanami Rei First Child

Yeah I need to go through the trouble of getting myself a little avatar thing of Ayanami Rei ^^;;;

sheikfreak

i wish the picture files were allowed to be a bigger size

Ayanami Rei First Child

Quote from: "sheikfreak"i wish the picture files were allowed to be a bigger size
*Shruggles* Just go post the links around instead. It's not so bad ^^; Unless you're talking about a place to host them....

Rette

Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"
Neither do I...but with the ball thing going on with the slow songs I think we could wing some slow dancing ^^;; We could even crossplay at the ball together XD

That might actually work.... the ONE dance I know how to do is the waltz  :lol:
Crossplay is always fun... and then I wouldn't have to haul out my formal junk.... suit a la Sephiroth  :twisted:  :lol:

~ Gaffer Tape is like the Force. There's a Dark Side and a Light Side and it Holds the Universe Together. ~

Member of Three Dollar Laugh Cosplay

sheikfreak

Those stupid ninja shoes are giving me trouble. I can't get the ankle part right. It's funny how so many people complain about them, but they're right! I might have to redo them...

It's almost as bad as the Kouga bandaging last year. I didn't really want to go barefoot with only the cloth wrapped around my feet so I wrapped the cloth over the sandals I was wearing. The stupid cloth started falling off though. The worst time was when we were crossing the street to go get some food, and the cloth go completely untangled, so I was standing in the middle of the street with all the people in the cars watching me unwrap my foot and get across the crosswalk before the light changed. It was kinda funny.

sheikfreak

I hope the bandaging for my Kakashi costume won't be so troublesome. I'm thinking of using gauze this time.

Ayanami Rei First Child

Quote from: "sheikfreak"I hope the bandaging for my Kakashi costume won't be so troublesome. I'm thinking of using gauze this time.
*Shruggles softly* I really don't know. Well I DO hope that your costumes work out well Sheik-san ^^

sheikfreak

thanks =^-^=

just wait until I get home, Sewing Machine!  :evil: I won't stop until that stupid jounin vest is DONE!

Ayanami Rei First Child

Quote from: "sheikfreak"thanks =^-^=
just wait until I get home, Sewing Machine!  :evil: I won't stop until that stupid jounin vest is DONE!
Hehe. Well maybeh we can pose for pictures sometime or something. That'd be funny.

Kazuko

x: i accidently complimented a boy cause i thought his outfit was a girl~