Naruto Gaming

Started by vayseth, May 16, 2006, 08:14:56 PM

vayseth

I hear theres a Naruto CCG tournament at 4 pm on the 28th (I can't go tho ;_; ) and I haven't heard much about the Naruto 4 community (for GameCube) on here much so... thread! :D

Talk about the Naruto card game or Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4 here. I would be interested in playing people in both and I'm traveling a LOOOOOONG way to do it :D

Zekke

Any Idea on where this would be?

vayseth

I'm not sure, someone on the Naruto CCG boards posted about being a bandai representative and passing out naruto CCG swag for those entering... I'm not sure about that.

I'm assuming they'll both be in their respective game rooms. Why? Do you play either?

Ska_Kitti

Jackpot! 777 post!

The Naruto event is at 1pm on Sunday in the Tabletop Room.
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Ayanami Rei First Child

Hmmmm....1pm you say? Well I should still be in the game room on sunday for that... :twisted:

vayseth

This really sucks because I'll be selling stuff in the dealer's room durring that time x.x Can I still get the Naruto swag if I ask very nicely? :) (the guy on the Naruto CCG board said there'd be swag...)

Who wants to play (either) during the closed hours? :D

Ska_Kitti

:] It's his rules, so you might have to be a participant. He runs throughout Saturday (10am-2am!), so he's available then.
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Ayanami Rei First Child

Well all this sounds very good to me! I can't wait to do the Naruto stuff o.o

vayseth

Anybody actually play the GameCube game? I'd like some competition there if possible...

KillingYouGuy

I play it, though you'd probably kick my ass :D
I am great! :D

vayseth

Dang... it seems like no one on the west coast plays this game. It's all PS2. The GC game won't even have a tournament at Expo!

Does anyone know if the game will even be playable in the game room?

Ayanami Rei First Child

I haven't played the game, although I AM a pretty quick learner. Just show me some moves and watch me go :twisted:

swordmanjoe

Me and a friend have alot of both of them and I can assure we woop at both of them.  We will be their all weekend and I will be dressed as soge King (From one piece) If I'm in their when  I am you can ask me for a match

Ayanami Rei First Child

Well first you'll have to teach me how to play, or at least the moves. I mean if you go all hardcore on me....I won't get the time to figure out the game. @.@

vayseth

Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"Well first you'll have to teach me how to play, or at least the moves. I mean if you go all hardcore on me....I won't get the time to figure out the game. @.@

Problem with cons is the lines for the games, making teaching hard unless it's just the two of us. Have that happen, and I'll teach.

I play the Naruto CCG and Gekki 4 ONLY. I have barely touched the PS2 game series. With that in mind, I'm sure I'll put up a good fight against anyone in either.

ANyway, I live in MI and I have to drive to San Jose so I'm actually leaving in like 7 hours (takes 3 days to drive there and I have to set up as a dealer).

Anyway, I am a dealer. I'm with Wizzywigs and I will be viewing the con at night after the dealer's room closes every night. I'll be the big (6'0", 250) guy with a bushy beard and long hair (all brown). You can address me as Vayseth. There will be, I think, 4 of us in the booth. A couple, me, and a guy with blonde hair and a bearn but slightly different. Look for the brown hair and longer :D

WIZZYWIGS! Go! After you do, BRING YOUR NARUTO CARDS TO TRADE!!! And then let me whoop you at Gekki 4 :D

Anyway, this is Vayseth, signing out. See you guys in a week.

Ayanami Rei First Child

Well are the game rooms open after midnight? I'd totally stay up late playing Naruto....that sounds like a LOT of fun.

swordmanjoe

It's a pretty easy game to learn, I wouldn't wanna be the jerk that beats you up to win, I love playing games for the fun of it. :D

Ayanami Rei First Child

Quote from: "swordmanjoe"It's a pretty easy game to learn, I wouldn't wanna be the jerk that beats you up to win, I love playing games for the fun of it. :D
Well I enjoy playing to win.....but I DO like for people to give me SOME challanege. So yeah...just make sure to tell me how to play beforehand. I can start figuring things out if you tell me the game and I look up some FAQ I guess ^^;

vayseth

I'm out here in the Marriot! It's sweet. 4 day drive took a lot outta me, lol.

Anyway, I'm up for any sort of gaming. I'll be in and out of the table top and console gaming rooms. See me in the dealer's room at Wizzywigs so I know who to look for! I've got brown long hair and a beard. You'll know who we are. We have a huge booth and a neon sign :D

vayseth

The table top room is awesome and there are plenty of people to play in Gekki! The Naruto gaming scene is gathering a lot of attention! :D