Naruto Gaming

Started by vayseth, May 16, 2006, 08:14:56 PM

Zekke

Hey if my bud Vincent (said "Thor the Third" on your badge) is on here, hey that Naruto Tourny was great, see you next year.

vayseth

Definitely, it was a lot of fun. Try to get out to Expo now!

jindo

Just started playing Naruto 4 GC and Narultimate Hero 3 for PS2 recently.  Hope to see all the Naruto players at next con. :mrgreen:
If you can afford a smart phone, then you can support the industries by "purchasing" the legit goods.

Ska_Kitti

This year we'll have a bigger room. That means a bigger tourney for all card games. We won't have a line trailing outside the room hopefully.
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Ayanami Rei First Child

Well I've been practicing at home with Naruot 3 & 4. Now I can actually play the game well, instead of constantly trying to learn the game better while getting my butt constantly handed to me.

jindo

Trying to unlock all the missions in Naruto 4 GC & Naruto 3 PS2.... but it's too darn time consuming.... :x
If you can afford a smart phone, then you can support the industries by "purchasing" the legit goods.

Ayanami Rei First Child

Quote from: "jindo"Trying to unlock all the missions in Naruto 4 GC & Naruto 3 PS2.... but it's too darn time consuming.... :x
On Naruto 3 I have almost all the charecters. I gave up trying to get Itachi because I got #4 that I need to focus on. On #4 I need Kisame...Awakened Hinata....Cursed Seal Level 2 Sasuke.....Demon Fox Naruto. I THINK that's it...

Zekke

YEA! bringing this topic back up to the top! We definatly need naruto games again. They were awsome last year and also I've gotten better at them  :)

I look forward to seeing everyone that was at the Naruto gaming section from last year. (lol you might not remember me or I might not remember you, but thats why we can meet up again)

d-^_^

Ska_Kitti

ZING!

There will be a Naruto tourney this year, several actually. ^_^ I'll be releasing those times later on and what kind of events they will be.
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Zekke

Great, I'll definatly be joining.

Ayanami Rei First Child

Well I can really play Naruto 3 & 4 for gamecube...unfortunately I haven't had much of a chance to learn the PS2 version >.<

Zekke

Yea the 3&4 GC versions are what Im going to be sticking to, thats what I've been practicing.

Ayanami Rei First Child

Well I'd love to play the PS2 version for fun. It was a nicely flashy system that I enjoyed a lot.

Well it just means that I need to go start practicing my Naruto 4 game again with my friend. I need to go unrust my skills, since my friend is totally better then I am. Heh, I even learned how to dodge most of those hypers in Naruto as well ^_^

Ero-Sannin

There should be a Jounin Event (Basicly Nationals) Here. Thats what I have been hearing, and was comfirmed with the head of bandai CCG's.

Simna

I got 3rd place at the Anime Expo Narutimate Hero 3 tournament last year

i wonder how well i'd do in a Fanime Narutimate Accel tournament this year^_^

Inuashley

Is there going to be a Naruto GNT(Gekitou Ninja Taisen) 4 game/tourney in the gaming room this year? If not, I can probably donate a copy of the game along with a freeloader and my memory card that has everything unlocked on it. Is there any chance of Narutimate Accel being there? I've seen the intro and it looks great! ^^
Next conventions: Fanime 2011, Anime Next (?), Anime Expo, AM2

r_kenshin

I'm very down for a Naruto GNT 4 (gamecube) tourney!  If need be, I can even provide a cube/freeloader/a copy of the game.  Set a date!
Evil Thrives.
The Corrupted walk the streets without hesitation,
Without Pride or Compassion,
And What of Value?

That is to Say: AKU, SOKU, ZAN.

vayseth

I'm here, and I'm ready to take home the prize again.

Sky`

Hmm. Intresting.
Dunno, but don't you seem a bit arrogant?
After all, you taught me Y-canceling, and then, that night, I ended up beating you. XD
=]

vayseth

Quote from: "Sky`"Hmm. Intresting.
Dunno, but don't you seem a bit arrogant?
After all, you taught me Y-canceling, and then, that night, I ended up beating you. XD
=]

If I was fooling around, sure.