Naruto Gaming

Started by vayseth, May 16, 2006, 08:14:56 PM

Simna

That's exactly my favorite kind of arrogance^_^  i'll play anyone in Narutimate Hero 3 and Narutimate Accel^_^

Sky`

Ugh. Why do people have to be arrogant?
:roll:

Simna

its that kinda competetive spirit that makes competetive games fun!  it also makes ppl want to get better^_^

vayseth

I just know I rule <3

Zekke

Today is the day guys and girls, see you all at the console circle.  :)

Sky`

Omg, today is the day peeps.
I'll be there around 4-5 ish. I'll see you all in the game room...

~Sky.

banditkiller015

When I went to the game room on Friday Narutimate Accel was there for that day and I think durin Saturday from like the morning to the afternoon. It wasn't there at saturday night or the rest of the days.

I was only able to play it once  :(

Ayanami Rei First Child

The problem with the Naruto Gaming was that they kept using Naruto 3 AND didn't even have ANY of the chars unlocked most of the time!

Also next year I'm probably bringing a gamecube with Naruto 4 for Gamecube if anyone's interested...

asuka245

Well at Fanime 08 we will have Naruto 2,3,4 for the GC and a ps2 Naruto game...not sure which one yet!

but bleach blade battle will be back at fanime!
Been attending fanime since 99!
Been a fanime Staff since 2000-2007
Video programming--2000-2005
E-gaming--2006-2007
Fanime Con E-Gaming Head for 08,09

asuka245

Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"The problem with the Naruto Gaming was that they kept using Naruto 3 AND didn't even have ANY of the chars unlocked most of the time!

Also next year I'm probably bringing a gamecube with Naruto 4 for Gamecube if anyone's interested...

I FINALLY GOT ALL THE CHARACTER IN 2 & 3 FOR GC IN LESS THEN A WEEK FOR BOTH GAMES .BUT HARDLY GOT ANY SLEEP. Oh well at least i got them all and well it does take a while to get itachi in 3 but i am only 98% in 3 but i  miss i could do better same with 2.
E-gaming--2006-2007

darkknightcecil

If there going to be an naruto tournie and gaming next year(which will i bet will always happen)
PLEASE LET OTHER PEOPLE
play
this year was liek o_o  some of you guys were hogging.

asuka245

Quote from: "darkknightcecil"If there going to be an naruto tournie and gaming next year(which will i bet will always happen)
PLEASE LET OTHER PEOPLE
play
this year was liek o_o  some of you guys were hogging.

Well i do Agree about this problem! But there is not much we can do about it and it is hard to know who turn is next really...Not like this is musical chairs or something close to that.

Well this we have all the characters is Naruto 2,3 and still working on 4. should have all character's by fanime. will have Narutimate Accel at fanime again for the PS2.
E-gaming--2006-2007

Zekke

Someone needs to type up and print out the pass rules for the circle and attach them to the side of the tv  or like in front of the tv so people know what to do.