Blue Roses in San Jose??

Started by Rapture7thHomunculi, May 19, 2006, 09:54:29 PM

Rapture7thHomunculi

inertia - Your welcome~ it's a wonderful site, really. Ahh ok!! I will go and edit my letter then, hope he accepts it (oh geez, now I'm scared....)

YoureMyHiro - Thanks, I can probably get a map at the hotel and find some of these places. I've been to SJ before but not for very long so I recognize some of the street names.

Touya no Miko - I don't have a dollar tree around where I live but there's a $1.25 store (O.o). Maybe that will have some, it's practically the same concept after all. Thanks for the tip.

Kazuko - You can go into Wal-Mart? Wow, you're amazing. That place is annoying. And it scares me a bit. The white and blue sounds really pretty.

Caskas_lyrik - ARGH! Lucky! I'd pay a ton of money too give Kamijo a blue rose. Sadly all my money went into Fanime this year...Darn..
Without simplicity there would not be creativity. So stop complainning.

"Yes, I'm a girl, if you've got a problem with that, don't be surprised if Kitsune_shadow pwns you at Resistance: Fall of Man. Yeah."

Kazuko

XD i really sometimes like to go in to wallmart but i get lost there o____o its really weird x:

Charming_Dorian

wal mart is like a voyage into another dimension...
a dimension of creepy cheapness.

Kazuko

x: yes...thats how they lure you in~ with their low low prices

and then you assulted by their workers about asstance every 4 seconds x:

Rapture7thHomunculi

Yah I wonder how they get you too lose your way there even though there are supposedly signs...Although it's going too take two hours to cinvince my mother too take me too that place. She hates it too. I swear there's an evil there that doesn't sleep.

Anyway, maybe the one around my house will have blue flowers. Although I'll have too do blue and red since Kazuko-san is doing blue and white (although blue and white is prettier..).

"Yes, I'm a girl, if you've got a problem with that, don't be surprised if Kitsune_shadow pwns you at Resistance: Fall of Man. Yeah."

inertia

I'm bringing some extra blue roses for fans who weren't able to get their own or didn't know.  I only have 5 extras so I might run out, but please do feel free to ask if you see me on line before the performance.  (I'll be cosplaying Kamijo on Saturday, in the black Tour Metamorphose costume)

And Rapture, don't worry about giving Kamijo the letter!  ^_^  It's customary for fans to give letters when meeting artists at signing events in Japan.  Kamijo is used to it and probably expects to receive some.

Kazuko

o__o im going to hug you <333333 *loves metamorphose kamijo*

Rapture7thHomunculi

Inertia - Thank You O.o I wasn't able to get the one I found thanks too some family issues so now I am roseless. And I have no printer so I'm attempting to write my letter but my handwriting is atrocious so it's taking a looong time.

Kazuko- Before or after me(lol)?