Downloadable schedule?

Started by ~~Loktera~~, May 20, 2006, 09:54:57 PM

~~Loktera~~

Is there a downloadable schedule that I can print out on the website somewhere?

I know there was one a few years back, that was really helpful in mapping out what I was going to do and when, but so far I haven't seen anything on the site...

Can someone link me?
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

Ruby

YEAH, they're supposed to have one, soon dammit ;-; Like not the day of the con either D:
Chance of going to Fanimecon 2015: 50%! ;_;

~~Loktera~~

Quote from: "Ruby"YEAH, they're supposed to have one, soon dammit ;-; Like not the day of the con either D:

I remember years ago that they had it a week beforehand, a fuill video/events/panels thing on the site layed out for each day. I was able to plan out my entire weekend with military precision with that thing.

phoenixphire24

Last year the schedule came out the day of. Not so great. We've been chatting about it over at the "Time/Location of Panels" thread.

Tuplica

I remember a year before or so, the schedule only showed up at like midnight the day before the con... but I didn't actually mind last year, at the very least, I loved the fact that the con FINALLY had printed out schedules available on-site, and the TVs displaying them wasn't a bad idea either.  Printing out the schedule at home and shuffling through them there was always annoying, especially because they weren't formatted for regular printers.  But yeah.  Hopefully we'll get some info soon... or at least the printed out ones there.

p.s.:  MOVIE DAHLIA!  :)
Attending Fanime since 2002, having panic attacks and editing marathons since 2003.

the otaku god

This year the schedule will be on the web sight soon. Keep your eyes for it. I hope most of the events all of u pick is mostly my video programming since it's the best of the best. Full stuff u never heard of and fan favorites. Also great fan made parodies like redeath, necaflowne, this is otakudom, and steam. Unfortunately we were not able to show amvs screenings since I hit a bump in the road but next year I promise next year we will bring that back bigger and better just to make it up to u fans.

Well one more thing "REMEMBER YOUR US ID CARD" so u can get in to the 16+ events.  hope to see u all this Thursday!
is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? is it like the hand of god hovering above? at least it is true that man has no control, even over his own destiny.

DayDreamerNessa

i think it's a good time to hold off on "when is the schedule coming up???!!"

There's 2 threads about this topic, and us constantly nagging doesn't do much help.

I want the schedule up as much as everyone else, but they'll get it up when they get it up.

hopefully it'll be before the con at least.
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

Akito Starwind

I only have the Beta schedule. so its best to wait for the Offical one comes out.
Dealers Room Staff 2004
Dealers Room Staff 2005
Dealers Room Staff 2006
Dealers Room Staff 2007
Dealers Room Staff 2008

mDuo13

As long as they have printed schedules when I get to the con (unlike last year), then I'll be happy.

Zain

It will be up later tonight or sometime tomorrow.

(edit: since its 2AM, looks like you'll see it sometime tomorrow ;))
2007 Staff (Facilities, IT, Website, Publications)

IamTetsuo

Quote from: "Zain"It will be up later tonight or sometime tomorrow.

I'm quoting you on this one! :wink:

phoenixphire24

I'll believe it when I see it.  :roll:

goldfish

i just don't know why you guys keep saying you'll put it ^^; i mean all you have to do is put it up, and not say "it'll be up blah blah blah"

It just gets our hopes (if anyone has any left  :wink: )

gl on getting it up before friday =)

~~Loktera~~

Quote from: "Zain"It will be up later tonight or sometime tomorrow.

GOT IT! wewt!

Zain

Quote from: "goldfish"i just don't know why you guys keep saying you'll put it ^^; i mean all you have to do is put it up, and not say "it'll be up blah blah blah"

It just gets our hopes (if anyone has any left  :wink: )

gl on getting it up before friday =)
Despite popular opinion, we don't say it just to taunt you all. There's a good deal of work involved in making the schedule, and things change up until the last minute.

The schedule wasn't finalized until yesterday, at which point it fell into the hands of the IT crew, who are currently working hard to make it fit for public consumption. Its rather tedious and long to convert a staff annotated PDF into a pretty printable HTML page.

So, no, there's a lot more to it than just "putting it up." And really, would you prefer us to be quiet and not give any ETAs as opposed to giving ballpark dates?
2007 Staff (Facilities, IT, Website, Publications)

asianfilm

For those of you waiting for the schedule, make sure to check out the Asian Film programming! We've been running this department for 7 years strong, and there's a reason why our crowds keep getting BIGGER and BIGGER!

We were the star of last year's convention and if you missed out last year, make sure not to miss out on us this year! Even if you've never been to the Asian Film rooms before, make sure to check us out and see what you're missing!

Also, check out the schedule to see what our "secret" movie is that we're showing on Friday at 7:30PM!

See you guys at the show!
Brandon Tomyoy
Manager, Fanime Asian Film
Stage Zero Personality

Tuplica

Thanks for your and everyone's hard work, Zain.  I can imagine what a headache it must be, and having people biting at your ankles probably makes it worse.  

Any idea if there'll be a printed version available at the con again?
Attending Fanime since 2002, having panic attacks and editing marathons since 2003.

IamTetsuo

Quote from: "Zain"
Despite popular opinion, we don't say it just to taunt you all. There's a good deal of work involved in making the schedule, and things change up until the last minute.

I see through your lies!  You aren't mearly just taunting us with a schedual you are taunting us with the whole convention!  See fanimecon doesn't have the word "CON" in it for nothing.  Everyone is going to show up Friday not only to find that the convention center is closed but that it is actually being demolished!  And then the con staff will laugh at everyone jump into a helicopter and fly to Mexico.
Yah that's exactly whats going to happen, but now that I'v figured it out your plan is ruined!  Ruined I say! :lol:

Kazuko

x: i cant seem to find it, is it all hidden?

joshness

Quote from: "Kazuko"x: i cant seem to find it, is it all hidden?

Yeah, I'm having a bit of trouble locating it on the website.