Getting to the hotel early Question (Hilton)

Started by Zekke, May 21, 2006, 03:53:05 PM

Zekke

Ok, I just check the hilton site and it said that Check In time was 4:00 pm. I plan to get there way earlier than that and my friend says that some nice hotels have special rooms to store your stuff in if you get there before check in time. Does the hilton have a room like that?

FanFicGuru

I believe they will hold your items for you, I don't know if it's a 'Special Room' or whatever, but most of the time they do put your stuff aside until you check in. Also, sometimes the room is ready before 4 PM...I checked in around 2:30 PM for a supposed 3:30 check in at the Marriott last year... so you can always check the status of your room, especially if you get there early on Friday.
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

Zekke

JME2

Oy, I just had to tell everyone in my group to meet at the hotel at 9 A.M... :oops:  :shock:

Eri

The bag hold at the Hilton works like a coat check: they tag your bags and give you the ticket to reclaim it later. They'll put your bags in a separate locked room.

As for checking in early, just check with the front desk to see if your room is ready. You never know, it may just be ready.

The hilton staff has always been really cool, so I would 't worry ^_^
Erica V.
On vacation for 2008

lyricaldanichan

Last year I was able to get in around 11-11:30am at the hilton. So unless something changes you should be able to do that as well.