almost there!!

Started by DJpNoiEcLipSe, May 23, 2006, 10:23:11 PM

Rapture7thHomunculi

Pre-redge are lucky as heck, some of us still have to wait till Friday!! This is the only con I can go too so 'pumped' and 'hyped' don't even begin to explain how I feel. I'm ready too get out of my house and have FUN for once. GAH! Can't waiiiit! Have tons of fun for those who can't be there till tomorrow, pre-redge!!!
Without simplicity there would not be creativity. So stop complainning.

"Yes, I'm a girl, if you've got a problem with that, don't be surprised if Kitsune_shadow pwns you at Resistance: Fall of Man. Yeah."

IamTetsuo

Yah I PUMPED!  TO THE MAX!  EXTREME! Fanime is gonna PUNCH YOUR BALLS OFF!  :lol:

w00t!  One day till Fanime! (for us non pre-reg)  Almost party time!  WHO'S DRINKING?! *raises hand* Oh me! Me!

Charming_Dorian

My allergies have got me down and I'm waiting for the mail to see if any more of my clothes have made the arduous trek cross country. I'm pumped to see chenczen though :3
Haven't started packing... and I need to finish a paper tonight agh.
OH and it's my birthday :P

Kazuko

happy b-day dorian ^^ <3

x: i got my time of the month so i have to be super carefull
and packing is on the way~

:3 cant wait to pick up my badge tomorrow

Charming_Dorian

drallcome

=^.^= Is its time for Fanime yet??

YES IT IS!!!!!!!!!111
Fanime Member since 1999

zoupzuop2

ONE... MORE... DAY!
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

FanFicGuru

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

SOOOOO EXCCCIIIIITTTEEEDDD!
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

Absolute0

Quote from: "Charming_Dorian"shaaaank yuuu :3

RUN!!! She's going to SHANK YOU!

phoenixphire24

My suitcase is so full! 4 cosplay outfits, 4 pairs of shoes for said outfits, and regular clothing for the weekend. Hope I can close it.  :?

IamTetsuo

3 hours until I can leave for Fanime!  w00t!
Got my cowboy bebop shirt on, everything's packed up in my car, just have to sit through these classes and turn in homework!

phoenixphire24

Bah! I have a midterm today, so I can't leave until 2pm. :( What sort of evil teacher schedules a test before a 3-day weekend!?!